Chapter 61

We got to the castle being greeted my Hermione, Ron, and Neville.

"I'm so glad you two are alright," I said pulling Ron and Hermione into a hug.

"Where is Harry?" George asked.

Neville went on to tell us the whole plan and that Harry was in the great hall with the rest of the students. We all followed Neville to the great hall to give Harry some backup.

"I'm afraid it quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!" Harry yelled at Snape, "Tell them!"

Snape pulled put his wand pointing it at harry making the crowd of students gasp. McGonagall pushed Harry out of the way to defend him. All the member of the order raised our wands to back her up if she needed it.

McGonagall started shoot spells at Snape one right after another. Snape was deflecting the spell just as fast as she could throw them. Snape deflected two spells hitting the Carrow twins knocking them out. He soon disappeared in a could of black smoke crashing out of the window.

"Coward!" McGonagall yelled after him.

The whole crowd of students erupted in cheers as McGonagall lit the fire back in the great hall. Harry fell to the ground with a look on his face. I started hearing mumbling inside my head. I looked around at everyone seeing they were also trying to figure out what was going on.

A girl to the right of me started screaming making me snap my head her direction. She was holding her hands over her ears and screaming loudly. Harry made his way over to the girl. Just as he got there another girl to the left of me started screaming and covering her ears.

"I know that many of you will want to fight," a whispering voice said. It was like the person was inside of my head.

"Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter, do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour," the voice whispered.

The voice finally stopped and everyone stared at Harry.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy said pointing at Harry.

Ginny stepped away from the crowd getting in front of Harry to protect him. Several students followed in suit along with Fred, George, and I.

"Student out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch ran in yelling.

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall exclaimed.

"Oh," Filch said while staring at her, "Sorry ma'am."

"As it happened Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would. I would like you to, please, to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall," McGonagall said walking toward where the Slytherins were standing.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading 'em to ma'am?" Filch asked.

"The dungeon would do," McGonagall said making the crowd again erupt in applause.

Filch lead the Slytherin house out of the great hall. Harry walked over to McGonagall to fill her in on the plan.

"I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?" she asked.

"Time, Professor, as much time as you can get me," Harry said.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle," McGonagall said.