Chapter 62

Ginny and I continued to run up the stairs. I heard a scream to my right, looking over seeing a young girl corned by a Death Eater.

"Stupefy!" I yelled sending the Death Eater flying through the air,

"Are you alight?" I asked running over to her.

She shook her head signaling that she was okay.

"Good. Go find and safe place to hide. Stay out of sight," I said.

I helped the girl up as she ran toward an empty classroom.

"Ginny, I have to go find Fred," I said.

"Alright. Be safe," she said pulling me into a hug.

"You too," I said hugging her back.

I ran off toward the upper part of the castle hoping to find Fred or even George.  I was shooting spells at every Death Eater I saw trying to get them away from students.

I rounded a corner and felt my body fly through the air hitting a wall. I picked myself up off of the ground looking toward where the spell came from. I looked up seeing the same guy who had followed my in Diagon Alley those two times.

"I was hoping I'd run into you again," he said with a smirk on his face.

"I'd love to say the feeling is mutual, but I think we both know better than that," I said making the guy laugh.

"You won't be going anywhere this time, missy," the man said stepping closer to me.

I slowly backed up feeling my back hit the wall behind me.

"What? You aren't going to put up a fight this time?" he asked.

"I'm not scared of you," I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Oh really," the guy said walking slowly closer to me.

He started shoot spells at me and I was thankfully able to block them. He kept throwing spell faster and faster, it was hard for me to keep up. I soon felt something slice through my left arm making my scream out in pain falling to my knees. I looked down seeing my upper arm all cut up and bleeding.

"Scared of me yet?" the man asked.

I stayed on the ground thinking about what to do. I had to think fast or I knew this would be it. I saw the man slowly raise his wand. Come on Mallorie, think, think. An idea popped into my head as I looked up at the man.

"Any last words?" he asked cocking his head to the side.

"Just one...Reducto!" I shouted casting the spell at the man.

He tried to react but wasn't quite fast enough as the spell hit him in the chest. I covered my face as the man exploded in front of me. I can't believe I just did that...

I quickly got up getting back to finding the twins. My arm hurt and was still bleeding but I knew that I need to keep going. I was running around everywhere trying to find either of them but was having no luck.

I ran back out to the main courtyard. There were people and Death Eaters fighting everywhere.

"Ginny!" I yelled spotting her with a group of people.

"Mallorie! Any luck find them?" she asked.

"Not yet. I'm starting to worry," I said.

"I'm sure they are both fine," she said.

A spell started hurdling it's way toward us making us both duck.

"Stupefy!" Ginny said shooting the spell at the Death Eater who has just tried to take us both out.