Chapter 53

It was now the end of September. Arthur had sent an owl earlier in the month saying that Harry was spotted inside of the ministry. No one caught him thankfully but it was a close call.

I was getting close to my due date and only had about a month left. Even though the Death Eaters were starting to take over we were all trying to live as normal lives as possible. Almost all of the shops in Diagon Alley had closed down. Weasley's Wizard and Wheezes and one other store were about the only ones that were open.

Not many people visited the store anymore but we were still sending out several things through the post. I was off today and really needed to run some errands. Fred didn't like when I went to the store by myself but I always assured him that I would be fine.

"I'm heading to the store," I said walking down to the shop.

"You know I don't like when you go by yourself," Fred said.

"I know but we're running out of things and you and George are busy," I said, "I'll be fine."

Fred gave me a disapproving look and a kiss before I walked out of the joke shop. It was a cold and rainy outside so I had my hood up. I got to the store and started shopping around for what we needed.

When I got everything I walked up to the counter to pay. As I was paying a guy with a long black cloak walked in the store. I glanced over and noticed that it was the same guy that had followed me several months back. I quickly turned my head back hoping that he hadn't seen me.

I grabbed my bags and started out of the store. I glanced back at the guy and we made eye contact. I quickly turned around making my way out of the store hoping he didn't recognize me.

"Hey!" I heard him yell behind me.

I stopped in my place frozen with fear. I heard foot steps coming up behind me getting closer and closer. I knew I should run but I knew that I wouldn't be able to outrun him.

"I know you," he said making me turn toward him.

"Umm, I don't think so," I said.

"I definitely know you," he said grabbing my arm.

I was starting to get really nervous. I hoped he didn't piece things together.

"Yeah. You're that girl who married one of the Weasleys," he said.

I know all of the color from my face quickly drained.

"We have some questions for you," he said.

I thought quickly on what I could do to get away. I looked around me not seeing anyone that could help. I knew if I could just get away I could make it back to the store. I though for a moment and an idea popped into my head. I quickly kneed the guy in the balls making him cripple over in pain.

"Stupefy!" I said casting a spell sending the man flying across the street.

I ran, as fast as I could being as pregnant as I was. I didn't even look back to see if the man was following me, I just ran.

I got to the store quickly opening the door and going in. I slammed the door behind me muttering a protection spell.

"What is going on?" Fred asked walking up to me.

"Do you remember that guy from awhile ago," I said out of breath.

Fred nodded his head as George walked over by us. I told them both about what had happened just moments ago.

"We need to leave," Fred said.

"What? What about the store?" I asked.

"We can run it from Mum and Dad's house. We've really only been sending stuff out through post anyway," Fred said.

"I'm not going to let you guy close the store because of me," I said.

"Fred is right Mal. Plus we've been preparing to do this for awhile. We knew it was going to happen eventually. The store will be here when we get back," George said.

I went upstairs to start packing up the clothes that we would need and the twins packed up stuff they would need from the shop. I grabbed the suitcases out of the closet and started putting mine and Fred's clothes in it. I wasn't sure how long we would be there so I grabbed some clothes that we have collected over the past few months for the twins. I walked to the bathroom, grabbing all of the supplies that Fred and I were going to need.

"Are you about ready?" Fred asked coming into the bedroom.

"Yeah, are you guys?" I asked.

"Almost. George is finishing packing up his things," Fred said.

We were just planning on going to the burrow to stay. It would be much safer than the shop anyway. The twins cribs were also still at the burrow so we didn't have to worry about those.

"Does your mum know we are coming?" I asked.

"No. Since it's so last minute we didn't think sending an owl wold matter. She won't mind though," Fred said.

Fred helped me grab the bag and we walked out to the living room. Fred placed our bags in the room along with the other boxes that the twins had brought up from the shop. George came out of his room joining us in the living room. George sent all of the bag and boxes to the burrow.

"We better get going before Mum see's the boxes and gets confused," George said.

I grabbed and twins hands as we apparated to the burrow. We walked into the burrow through the door to see Molly standing around all of the boxes and bags.

"I assume these are yours?" Molly asked motioning to the boxes.

"Yes, sorry for no notice mum," Fred said.

"What's going on?" Molly asked.

Fred told Molly the whole story about what had happened and how none of us felt safe staying there anymore.

"I'm so glad that you three finally got out of there," Molly said, "Now I'm not going to have to worry about you three all of the time."

Fred and George took all of our stuff up to the room so that it could be unpacked. Their joke supplies were going to be set up in another bedroom since the twins childhood bedroom wouldn't be big enough.

"How are you feeling?" Molly asked walking over and sitting by me on the couch.

"Honestly," I said looking at her, "I'm tired."

"I bet you are sweetie," Molly said patting my leg.

"There has just been so much going on. And in about a month we'll have two babies that we need to take care of," I said.

"Those two babies are going to be such a blessing. We are going to all get through this," Molly said.

I smiled at Molly know that she was right. Even though I was scared I was really excited to meet the two babies that were growing inside of me.

"I think I'm going to head up to bed," I said.

"Alright dear. Get some rest," Molly said.

I walked up to the room and Fred and George were already laying in their beds. I could tell that George was sleeping but Fred laid awake on the bed.

"Hey, love," Fred said as I laid on the bed.

"Hey," I said.

"How are you feeling?" Fred asked.

"I'm just tired," I said.

"I know. It's been a long few months," Fred said.

"And somehow we keep finding ourselves back in this bedroom," I said laughing.

"I know," Fred laughed.

"We might even bring our daughters home to this room," I said.

"That is exciting but also scary," Fred said.

"I know exactly what you mean," I said.