Chapter 58

The twins were getting so big, they were now 5 months old. Their personalities were starting to come out. Marnie was going to be the sweet calm one while Marcie was going to be the mischievous crazy one. Marcie was really going to live up to the middle name that was given to her.

Molly and I have been cleaning the house getting ready for spring. Easter was next week and she of course wanted to have a dinner. I appreciated how normal Molly tired to keep all of out lives throughout everything that was going on.

Things were starting to get worse. Death Eaters were attacking people everyday and Voldemort was gaining more and more power. We still hadn't heard from the trio and I was starting to worry. They had been gone for almost 8 months.

"Would you take this box out to the shed, dear?" Molly asked me.

"Yes," I said walking over and grabbing the box from her.

It was a nice day outside, I could tell that spring is coming. I walked over to the shed putting the box inside. As I was walking back to the house I saw Fred and George playing with the twins. I smiled at myself. Those two were always playing with the twins.

A pop came from the field making me turn around. I saw Arthur walking up toward the house. I wonder what he was doing him already.

"What are you doing home, Dad?" George yelled from where he and Fred were standing.

"Boys, Mallorie, come inside please," Arthur said.

We all three looked at each other before following him inside.

"Arthur honey, what are you doing home so early?" Molly asked.

"We have to leave," Arthur said.

"What?" Molly asked.

"Pack up your things. We have to leave," Arthur said.

"Dad, what's going on?" Fred asked.

"They've caught them. The Death Eaters know that Ron is helping Harry. We'll be in danger," Arthur said.

Oh no.

"Are they alright?" George asked.

"I'm not sure George. No time for questions right now, please go pack," Arthur said.

George handed me Marnie and we all went upstairs to pack.

"Do you think they are alright?" I said looking at Fred.

"I don't know. I hope so," he said.

Fred and I continued to pack up as much as we could. We didn't know how much time we had so we packed as fast as we could.

"Do you have everything?" Fred asked.

"I think so," I said looking around.

"We better go," he said starting to walk out of the room.

"Fred," I said grabbing his hand, "I'm scared."

"Everything is going to be okay," he said.

I nodded my head following him out of the room. I looked back taking in the room one last time. We had already had to up and move from one of our houses, now we were having to leave again. I was so tired of running and hiding. I just wanted all of this to be over.

"Mallorie," Fred said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Coming," I said looking at the room one more time before heading down the stairs.

"Is everyone packed?" Arthur asked as I made my way down the stairs.

We all nodded out heads.

"Alright, let's get the car packed up," Arthur said.