Chapter 38

I woke up early on Saturday morning. I barley slept last night due to my excitement and nerves. I got out of bed and walked down stairs to make myself a cup of tea. I walked down stairs quietly not to wake anyone.

I grabbed a kettle filling it with water and placed it on the stove. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a cup.

"You're up early," I heard someone say from behind me causing me to jump.

"Oh I'm sorry dear, I didn't mean to scare you,"Molly said walking into the kitchen.

"You're fine. I didn't know anyone else was awake," I said turning to face her.

"Sorry dear. I just couldn't sleep, exciting day ahead of us," she said.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep either. Too many nerves," I said.

"Oh don't be nervous dear. Everything is going to be perfect," she said giving me a warm smile.

"Thank you," I said smiling back at her.

"You know Mal, I haven't really told you but I am so happy that you and Fred are getting married. I have always considered you a daughter and now you will finally be one," she said.

"Thank you Molly, I have always considered you as a mother," I said.

"Why don't you sit, I'll finish the tea," she said.

I sat at the table and Molly sat a cup of tea in front of me.

"You know ever since the twins were little, I've always worried about them. They were always so energetic and liked to cause trouble. As they got older those traits only became more prominent. I really just want to thank you for always being there for them. I'm glad you're in both of their lives and will be for a long time," Molly said with a smile.

"I wouldn't want to have any other energetic trouble makers in my life but them. They have helped me just as much as I've helped them," I said as I teared up.

"Oh dear I didn't mean to make you cry," Molly said hugging me.

"It's fine. What you said was so sweet and heart felt. I really appreciated it," I said.

Molly and I talked more until the other girls and Arthur woke up.

"The boys should be arriving soon to set everything up," Molly said.

"We better get you up to the room so that Fred doesn't see you," Fleur said.

Us girls went up to the twins old bedroom so that I was out of sight when Fred arrived. I soon heard voices down stairs that sounded like the boys.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Ginny asked.

"It's George," he said from behind the door.

Ginny walked over cracking the door to make sure it was in fact George.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Can I talk to Mal," he said.

"No, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding," Ginny said.

"Ginny that just applies to Fred," I said.

"He looks just like the groom," Ginny said.

"Ginny," I said giving her a look.

"Oh alright," she said opening the door and letting George in.

"Can we have a moment alone," George asked looking around at the girls.

They all got up and left the room.