Chapter 47

It had now been several week since Fred and I found out that we were going to be having not just one but two babies. Arthur and Molly hand finally finished fixing up the house and we had been invited to dinner. The kids were going to be home from school for about a week for break.

"Do you know who all is going to be there?" I asked Fred.

"Mum, Dad, Us, Bill, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, I'm not sure who else," he said.

"I'm a little nervous to tell everyone," I said looking in the mirror examining my belly.

Since I was 9 weeks pregnant with twins I was already starting to show a little bit. We couldn't put off any longer telling everyone and this was going to be the last time everyone would be together until after school.

"Don't be nervous. Everyone is going to be so happy," Fred said walking up behind me placing his hand on my belly.

"I know but I am still nervous," I said.

"You two ready to go?" George asked standing in the door way.

"Yeah," Fred said.

We walked to the living room and grabbed hands to apparate to the burrow. We landed in front of the burrow. I looked up at the house taking it in. The house looked exactly like it did before. I was so glad that they were able to fix it up, and that it didn't take very long.

"So when are you going to do it?" George asked.

"Not really sure," I said.

"Maybe at dinner," Fred said.

We all three walked up to the house.

"The house looks so good Molly! Like nothing ever happened," I said looking around.

"I know. I am so glad that everything was able to be fixed," she said smiling.

"When should everyone be arriving?" I asked.

"They should be getting here very soon," Molly said.

"Do you need help setting the table?" I asked.

"That would be lovely," Molly said handing me the plates.

I put the plates out on the table and grabbed the sliver wear to set out. Bill and Fleur walked through the door.

"Hello," Fleur said walking over to me giving me a hug.

"Hi. How are you?" I asked hugging her back.

"Very good. How are you?" she said

"I'm great," I said.

I finished setting the table and walked into the living room where everyone else was sitting. There were no other seats so I walked over and sat on Freds lap.

"Well, it looks like everyone is here," Molly said walking into the living room.

"Not everyone," Bill said.

"What do you mean not everyone?" Molly asked.

Just then the door to the burrow opened up making us all look to see who it was. Charlie Weasley was standing right there in the door way.

"Did you guys miss me?" he asked.

"Charlie!" Molly exclaimed walking over to her son pulling him into a hug.

Everyone got up to say hi to Charlie. None of us had seen him since the wedding back in August.

"What are you doing here?" Ginny asked while hugging him.

"Bill sent me an owl and insisted that I come. I hadn't seen you guys in 7 months so I thought it might be time to pay you all a visit," Charlie said smiling.