Chapter 40

Several pictures later Fred and I were standing in the living room of the burrow to get some time alone before we joined the receptions.

"You look absolutely beautiful," Fred said.

"Thank you," I said.

"Can you believe we're actually married?" Fred asked.

"No, I can't," I said.

Fred leaned in and kissed me.

"We better get out to the receptions. I'm sure people are looking for us," Fred said pulling away.

Fred grabbed my hand and we walked out of the burrow to join our guests at the reception.

We all ate the lovely dinner that Molly prepared, it was delicious. After everyone was done eating the dancing started. Fred and I were both having such a good time. There were so many family members and friends that I had not seen is awhile here.

Fred and I were going around talking to different family members.

"Oh no, Aunt Muriel is next," Fred said as we looked over.

"I'm sure she will be fine, Fred. You have always disliked her," I said.

"Can, you blame me," he whispered walking toward the lady, "Aunt Muriel, so glad you could make it."

"I did have other things to do, but your mother insisted," she said in a grumpy tone.

Fred and I smiled at each other before turning back to the woman.

I had met Aunt Muriel a few times throughout the years learning a few things. She was sort of a grumpy old lady, liked things a certain way. She did not really care for the twins because they were always pranking people and joking around. You definitely did not want to get on her bad side because she did tend to hold grudges.

"This, is my wife. I believe you two have met a few times before," Fred said introducing me.

"Ahh yes, Marget. It's nice to see you again," she said.

"It's Mallorie, Aunt Muriel. It's nice to see you again," I said.

"I wasn't sure what kind of girls would be interested in marrying my nephew, but now looking at you I guess I could see it," she said.

I gave Fred a glance before staring back to the woman in front of me.

"So, any children we should be expecting soon?" she asked.

"Oh umm, we haven't really thought of it," Fred answered.

"Well the Prewett side of the family is known for having lots of children," she said looking my body up and down, "It doesn't look like you'll have any problem baring children, you have the perfect hips for it."

I stood there is shock. Did she just imply that I had wide hips?

"Well, we better get going, many other guest to talk to," Fred said.

"It was nice meeting you again," I said before Fred and I walked away.

"Was I just insulted?" I said.

"I think it might have been a complement?" Fred said as we both laughed.

Fred and I continued to walk around talking to our guests.

"It's time for speeches," Molly said coming up to Fred and I.

We both walked over to the dance floor so that George and Ginny could give their speeches.

Ginny went first.

"Hello everyone. For those of you who don't know me I am Ginny, Freds younger sister. I have know Mallorie for just as long as I have known Fred. Whenever we were all little I always knew those two were going to have something special, even if they didn't know it yet. I couldn't have picked a better girl for Fred. I'm not quite sure how you do it Mal," Ginny said causing the crowd to laugh, "I know you two are going to live the happiest life together. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that you both are truly soul mates."