Chapter 44

I was helping Fred clean up the dishes from dinner so that Molly didn't have to worry about it.

"I love this," I said smiling.

"Doing dishes?" Fred asked looking at me with a questioning look.

"No. Spending time together as a family. I love Christmas's at the burrow," I said.

Fred and I finished up the dishes and started putting them away. I turned around seeing Ginny sitting on the couch next to Harry. I nudged Fred motioning with my head for him to look at them.

Fred and I watched as Ginny fed Harry a cookie.

"They totally like each other," I whispered to Fred.

"Totally," he whispered back.

Ron walked over sitting in between them totally ruining the moment.

"Ugh seriously Ron," I said turning back to what I was doing.

"He's always ruining things," Fred said.

Fred and I continued to put away dishes until they were all put away.

"You wanna go up to the room?" Fred asked.

"Yes. We should probably say bye to Remus and Tonks," I said as I walked out of the kitchen

"We're gonna head up to bed," I said.

"It was good to see you. Remus and I were getting ready to head out as well," Tonks said getting up and giving me a hug.

"It was good to see you guys as well," I said hugging her back, "See you again soon."

Fred and I said goodnight to Molly and Arthur heading upstairs.

"When are we planning on opening the store back up?" I asked.

"Probably after the beginning of the year," George said.

"We'll still be sending out orders by owl but we figured it would be a nice break for everyone," Fred said.

"I agree. We've all been working really hard these past few month. Especially you two," I said.

Just then something bright from outside the window caught my eye.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What was what?" George asked looking at me.

I walked over to the window and noticed there was a fire outside the burrow.

"The ground is on fire!" I exclaimed.

"What?!" Fred and George said sitting up from the beds.

The three of use started to make our way down the stairs running into Harry and Ginny on the way down.

We all continued down the stairs to the front door. Bellatrix Lestrange stood there, right in the front yard. I felt Harry move from beside me making his way out of the house.

"Harry. No!" Remus yelled as Harry ran out the door.

I grabbed on to Ginny's arm out of nervousness and Remus and Tonks tired to run after Harry. The fires closed in a circle cutting off Remus and Tonks from getting to Harry.

I was staring at what was happening when I felt Ginny's arm pull away from my hand. Ginny rushed out of the door.

"Ginny!" Molly exclaimed trying to grab her arm.

My heart sank as Ginny jumped through the fire chasing after Harry. They soon got the fire tamed and Remus, Tonks, and Arthur went after Ginny and Harry.