Chapter 49

The twins and I were working in the shop today restocking shelves. And when I say the twins and I, I mean just Fred and George. I was sitting on the counter watching as they worked. I tired putting stuff on the shelves and they stopped me.

"Aren't we supposed to go to your moms this evening?" I asked.

"Yes, she wanted to give something," Fred said.

"I wonder what?" I asked.

"Not sure," Fred said.

"Are you coming with George?" I asked as he walked out from behind a shelf.

"Yeah I think so. Haven't seen mum in awhile. Better go pay her a visit," he said.

The twins continued to stock shelves throughout the day and I sat on the counter. I tired to do things throughout the day but kept getting told to 'go sit, you need rest'.

"We better get going," Fred said walking over to me.

Fred helped me off the counter so that we could head out. We all apparated to the burrow to see what Molly wanted to give us.

"It's good to see you all," Molly said giving me a hug, "I didn't know you were coming too George."

"Yeah. Figured I hadn't seen you in awhile so I figured I'd tag along," he said.

"What was it that you wanted to show us mum?" Fred asked.

"Oh it's just right in the living room," she said.

Just then Arthur came bursting through the door.

"Oh good you two are here," Arthur said looking worried.

"Arthur, what's wrong?" Molly asked worried.

"Death Eaters have entered Hogwarts," he said looking at us.

My heart dropped into my stomach.

"We must go help," he said.

"Are the kids alright?" Molly asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't know much," he said, "We need to hurry."

We all started toward the door.

"What are you doing?" Fred asked me.

"I'm going with you guys," I said.

"No you're not," Fred said looking at my like I was crazy, "You're pregnant you really think I'm going to let you go fight a bunch of Death Eater."

"I'm apart of the order too. I need to help," I said.

"Fred is right Mal. You need to stay here with Mum," George said.

"I cannot believe you two. I'm pregnant not helpless," I said.

"Dear I think they are right," Molly said from beside me, "You better just stay here with me."

I looked over and Molly and then looked back at the twins.

"Come on boys," Arthur said.

"Just please be careful," I said pulling Fred into a hug.

"We'll be back as soon as we can," Fred said.

"George, be careful too," I said looking at him.

With that the twins and Arthur apparated from the burrow so that they could get to Hogwarts. Molly and I were left to wonder and worry about what was going on.

"I'll make us some tea," Molly said.

I nodded at her and sat down at the table. Molly made tea and walked back over setting a cup in front of me.