Chapter 26

I woke up rolling over to see Fred staring at me.

"Good Morning love,"  Fred said with a wide smile on his face.

"It's Christmas!" I said.

"I know. Your favorite Holiday!" he said.

"It's the best!" I said.

"You're the best!" Fred said.

"Let's go! I hope everyone else is awake," I said sitting up on the bed.

I looked over to where George was peacefully sleeping.

"GEORGIE!!!!!!" I yelled jumping on top of him.

He groaned.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled, "It's Christmas!"

George pushed me off of him making my fall off of the bed hitting the ground hard.

"What's going on out here?" Fred asked exiting the attached bathroom with a tooth brush in his mouth, "Why are you in the ground?"

"George pushed me off him," I said getting up off the ground, "Now my butt hurts!"

"You shouldn't have jumped on me," George mumbled.

"But it's Christmas!" I said in a whiney voice.

"We aren't even celebrating until later. Mum is going this morning to get Dad," George said putting a pillow over his face.

"What?! Since when?" I asked.

"She got an owl last night after you two went to bed," George said.

"Well there is no way I'm getting back to sleep," Fred said exiting the bathroom.

"Good, both of you get out then," George said.

"Someone is grumpy this morning," I said.

Fred and I left the room and walked down to the kitchen. No one else was up yet.

"You know what we should do?" I asked.

"Hmm," Fred said looking up at me.

"We should make everyone breakfast!" I said.

"We could do that," Fred said.

We both got up walking into the kitchen.

"What do you want to make?" Fred asked.

"Chocolate Chip Pancakes!" I said with a smile.

I started gathering the ingredients together while Fred grabbed all the utensils we'd need.

"Have you heard from your parents lately?" Fred asked.

"No. I haven't actually. Maybe I'll hear from them soon," I said.

There had been so much going on lately that I hadn't realized I hadn't heard from my parents since the evening of the school year. Fred and I finished the pancakes and put them on the table. Everyone slowly started coming down and eating breakfast. After everyone was finished eating the all went up to get ready for the day.

We were all waiting around the table as a Santa flew by us. Molly should be back any second now with Arthur.

"Here we go," Molly said coming through the door pushing Arthur in a wheel chair, "Daddy's back."

We all clapped. I know all of the Weasley children were glad to see their father back and so was I.

"Sit dow everyone, sit down," Molly said making us all sit, "That's it. Now, presents."