Chapter Twenty Two - Wade*

Wade ~

Cassie was normally wildly sensual and sure of herself, but I had removed her from her comfort zone and forced her to be vulnerable.

She processed my words carefully and I could practically hear her overthinking inside that sweet little skull of hers.

"Stop over analyzing and do what you're told." I corrected her firmly.

Don't do what you think I want, do what I've told you I want. There's no guessing to this Cassie.

Shutting down her own mind, Cassie followed my directive and straddled my leg, lowering herself down slowly.

She lightly placed her hands on my forearms as I leaned back in the chair, holding my gaze as if to ask permission to touch me.

Giving her a nod of approval, I settled back in the chair, admiring her perfect body and taking her weight easily with my leg.

With her eyes glued to mine, Cassie swiveled her hips forward grinding her hot center down on my thigh. It was obvious that she was surprised how much she enjoyed the sensation as she rocked her hips again.

I wasn't sure if it was the sensation of my leg against her needy pussy or the fact that I was eyeing her like a predator, but I watched Cassie's insecurities and uncertainties melt away as she gave into her own pleasure in my lap.

The muscles in her upper body became more relaxed and less rigid as she rubbed her throbbing clit against the muscles of my thigh. Her neck relaxed slightly and she closed her eyes, rocking her hips back and forth.

Cassies needy little hums and moans sent shockwaves through my system, causing my hands to tick with the need to touch her.

Unable to fight my own urges, I grabbed Cassie's ass forcefully pushing her down harder against my thigh.

"Lean back." I ordered, pulling her from her own ecstasy.

Keeping one hand firmly behind her, I tightened my hold, letting her know I wasn't going to let her fall.

"Don't make me tell you twice, Kitten." I warned.

With her eyes darkening with desire, Cassie leaned back slightly in my lap, displaying her drenched opening for me.

I slid the tip of my middle finger inside her, gathering enough wetness to slide the rest of the way. Cassie gasped and dug her nails into my shoulders as I slowly began to pump my fingers in and out of her, adding a second finger.

"You take my fingers so well don't you?"

"Y-yes Sir." She breathed, dropping her head back into her shoulders as I curled my fingers inside of her.

Paying close attention to the timing of her soft moans and the tension and spasms of her inner muscles, I explored Cassie's body inside and out, learning every way she liked to be touched.

I plunged my fingers deep inside her, letting my knuckles rock against her clit and opening, causing Cassie to moan loudly and grind down onto my hand.

Depth a vibration at the base of her opening. I can work with that. Let's see what this sweet little clit of yours needs.

I remembered from our experience at the club that Cassie needed lots of pressure on her clit, but a slower, circular pattern to orgasm, which wasn't a problem in the least.

Using my thumb, I stroked her swollen clit, pressing on it until I heard her shaky exhale. I rolled the pulsing bundle of nerves beneath my thumb, feeling her legs shake slightly on either side of my lap.

"Shaking already Duchess?" I said with a grin, leaning forward as she held onto my shoulders for balance.

"I'm going to fucking ruin you."

It was a threat, it was a reward, it was a prediction and a promise all at once and I felt my little Cassie take in a sharp inhale at my words.

I continued delivering waves of pleasure as I pumped my fingers in and out of here while rolling her clit beneath my thumb.

Cassie's legs quivered and tensed, but I wasn't going to let her come without permission.

"If you want to come, you better beg for it."

"Pleeeease" she moaned lazily at the ceiling with her nails digging into my shoulders.

"Please what?" I snapped, thrusting my fingers as far as they could go inside her, stealing her breath.

"S-sir...please Sir."

Hearing her beg me for pleasure did something to me. Lighting a fire within me that no other woman could ignite - something only she could give me.

Gritting my teeth against my need to flip her over and fuck her right then and there, I sped up the pace of my fingers, feeling her nails rake harshly against my shoulder blades.

"Come for me, Cassie."

My permission was the last thing she needed as she gave into an intense orgasm. Her clit pulsed and twitched beneath my thumb and her inner muscles milked my fingers as she let out a satisfied moan.

"God I love your needy little noises." I said as I pulled her close and kissed her neck while she caught her breath.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing and limp muscles, I tapped the sides of Cassie's thighs helping her stand off of my lap.

"Let's continue this in the bedroom." I said against her hair, as I took her by the wrist and led her gently to the bedroom that had been prepped for us.

"More?" She rasped with a mixture of shock and desire in her eyes.

"The fact that you're still able to walk means I'm nowhere near finished with you, Duchess."

My words intrigued and intimated Cassie as she gave me a hesitantly flirty smile.

Don't worry Kitten, you can handle it.

Sensing her hesitation from all the unknowns that awaited her in the bedroom, I stopped my forward motion and turned to face her, letting my hands gently graze her arms.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you're going to forget every awful thing that bastard ever did to you...do you believe me?"

A small smile gathered in the corner of her mouth as she ate up my words.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl."