Chapter Eighty Eight - Cassandra*

Cassandra ~

A switch? Xavier had called me the exact same thing, but I'm not convinced. I like to be dominated. I like being submissive and turning over control.

My facial expression must have conveyed every skeptical thought that was running through my brain, because Cruz grinned at me - a knowing grin as if he could read my every thought.

"Don't act like you don't know exactly what you want and how you want it." Cruz purred, taking my hand and leading me to his bedroom.

He had a point. I wasn't shy about my opinions and had quite a few of them, but dominating someone? I couldn't even wrap my mind around it fully. It seemed like such an intimidating and stressful concept, I couldn't help but feel hesitant and unsure.

"I do...but..."

"But nothing. That's all there is. You know what you want from me. So take it."

We were behind the closed doors of Cruz's dark room and I felt my stomach swarm with nervous butterflies as Cruz eyed me up and down like he was ready to swallow me whole. My mind began to race with possible things to say and do, so many options in fact that my entire body froze and I was paralyzed with indecision.

Instead of rushing me, Cruz took a seat on the bed, never letting his eyes leave me. He watched me work through my own thoughts with calming patience that didn't go unnoticed.

"There's no wrong answers here little love." He reminded me in a deep soothing voice.

"I know...I...I'm just nervous I guess."

Giving me a wide smile in exchange for my vulnerability and honesty, Cruz helped me by verbalizing my feelings for me.

"Do you want me to dominate you first until you feel confident enough for a power exchange?"

My whole body relaxed like a weight had been lifted off of me at his suggestion and I nodded vigorously in agreement.

"Yes, please."

"I can do that. I'll do anything you want me to." He purred before his tone turned dark and dominant.

"Take off your dress." Cruz's words were sharp and firm.

Every cell in my body responded to his command and I felt a flood of goosebumps pepper my arms and shoulders at the sound of his dominant voice. Sliding the fabric down my body, I let the dress fall to the floor revealing absolutely nothing underneath.

I watched Cruz's chest inflate at the sight of my naked body, realizing that I had been completely bare beneath that dress during our time together that evening.

"Such a bad girl." His sly smirk lifted the side of his mouth.

His eyes wandered over to a chest of drawers for a split second.

"There are condoms in the top drawer."

"Don't need em." I replied instantly, loving the way Cruz smiled at me as if I'd given him a gift.

"You are a bad girl. I fucking love it." He shot me an effortless wink before his entire demeanor changed.

"What's your safe word Cassie?"

"Sapphire." My voice shook with nervous energy as I said the word.

"Good girl. Mine is Cobalt."

Xavier and Raf have never told me their safe words before. Maybe they didn't have them or didn't need them because they were always in control?