Chapter Forty One - Cassandra

Cassandra

Xaviers expression changed, but his mischievous smirk was ever present as he pulled me toward him and dropped his lips onto mine.

He pinned me in place with his massive body and manipulated my head with his thumbs beneath my jaw as he delivered powerful, desperate kisses that stole my breath.

Xavier was so strong and I felt him everywhere as he devoured my mouth with his tongue clashing against mine. All we were doing was kissing but I felt myself unraveling beneath him. He was in complete control and I was loving every second of it, but I needed more. I whimpered and moaned against his mouth as he dropped a little more of his body weight on top of me, grinding my hips up against him and wrapping one of my legs around his.

My movements caused him to stop and pull away slightly with a knowing grin on his face.

"Easy princess, you said all you needed was some kisses to fall asleep."

There was no way that I could sleep now, I was too turned on. My heart was racing and my inner thighs were throbbing as I pushed my entire body against his.

I clutched the back of Xaviers neck trying to steal a few more kisses but he resisted my pull and smiled down at me. He fully understood my nonverbal demand but that wasn't good enough for Xavier.

"Words. Tell me what you want Cassie."

His voice was low and deep, so deep that I could feel it vibrate in his chest.

"I want more." I said desperately.

Xavier gave me a flirty smile and pressed his forehead against mine.

"You need sleep." He chuckled.

"Are you kidding me? I couldn't possibly fall asleep now." I sassed.

My chest was pumping rapidly and Xavier looked down at me with a serious expression before dropping his lips to the side of my neck.

"I'm not going to fuck you tonight Cassie. No matter how much you pout." His voice was deep and gritty as he spoke against my skin between kisses.

I understood his reasoning, but I hated it all the same. Sure I was exhausted, but I was so turned on I thought I might explode.

"But.."

"It's not up for discussion." His tone was stern and it was obvious that I was fighting a losing battle.

"Fine...tease." I sassed.

I half way expected Xavier to reprimand me, to scowl and pull away from me and my bratty attitude, but it seemed to have the opposite effect. 

"Did you just call me a tease?"

"Maybe." I said with the same amount of attitude in my voice.

Xavier dropped his full body weight on me and tilted my chin up so my eyes were forced to meet his.

"Listen here little brat. You're not in charge, do you understand?"

His tone was firm, but his eyes were playful and mischievous. I wasn't afraid of him, not even a little, but I did want to please him.

"Yes daddy." I said softly.

"But I agreed to help you fall asleep, and you do seem awfully...excited."

Xavier pressed his lips against mine once more before lifting himself off of me and laying on his side next to me, propping himself up on an elbow.

He ran the tip of his middle finger across my collar bone then down between my bare breasts as he spoke.