Chapter Ninety Five - Cassandra*

Cassie~

My mouth went dry at the sight of Xavier and Raf fuming in the doorway. It was the exact situation that I had intended, but in the heat of the moment, maybe I had made a mistake.

Xavier was silent, as was Raf, but their expressions communicated volumes. They were pissed.

"I told you no." Xavier growled at me.

Part of me considered apologizing or reasoning with him. A very small part of me.

"Well, Cruz said yes." I sassed, watching Xavier's chest inflate with anger and Raf crack his neck back and forth.

Go ahead boys. Get mad enough to punish me.

"In all fairness, I followed your directives explicitly. I did not dominate her and I also never touched her with my hands." Cruz added, wiping at his mouth as he grinned at his brothers.

Xavier sent a hateful glare toward Cruz who was completely unaffected before turning his full attention back to me. The heat from his angry stare did something to me and my body responded, a fact that was not lost on the men who stood in front of me.

"Get dressed Cassie." Xavier ordered.

The second I put my clothes back on, they've won.

"No." I countered flatly, a small smile tugging at the corner of my mouth.

Raf took a strong step forward, making his presence and disapproval known.

"Do what you're told, Brat." His command was sharper than Xavier's, but my mind was already made up.

"Or else what?" I sassed with a smile.

I watched the muscles in Raf's jaw tick and flex at my snarky remark.

"We know what you're doing Cassie, and it's not going to work." Xavier's voice was ice cold and his expression was angry.

Letting out a dramatic sigh, I carried out my original plan reaching for the items I had fetched and hidden next to the couch for this exact occasion.

"That's a shame." I said, as I took hold of a vibrator that I had found in Cruz's section of the playroom. "I guess I'll just have to do it myself."

"Don't." Xavier warned.

I spread my legs wide, exposing myself to the three men I loved most in the world. The sight caused their eyes to darken and expressions to change, but none of them moved.

"Don't do what?" I teased, lowering the vibrator to my drenched opening. "Don't do...this?"

Maintaining eye contact I let the vibrator glide over my clit without turning it on just yet. The pressure made me gasp and the sight of my doms watching me intently was almost too much to handle.

Cruz was giving me a sly smirk, clearly the only one enjoying my little tantrum while Xavier and Raf's scowls remained fully intact.

"I'm warning you Cassie." Xavier's voice was low and menacing

"Mmm warn me." I moaned softly, pressing the toy against my opening as I teased them.

It was such a turn on to watch their anger boil beneath their skin because I understood the meaning behind it. They wanted to be the ones to please me...only them.

With my pussy soaked and my theatrics on point, I gripped the toy firmly and slowly pressed it inside of me. Letting out a moan, I let my head fall back and arched against the stretch.

"This could be you...or...you...or...you." I was gasping and moaning as I pleasured myself in front of them, but Xavier had had enough.

He moved like a predator across the room with a hardened expression, motioning to Raf with a quick lift of his chin.