Chapter Fifty Eight - Cassandra

Cassandra ~

Xavier had washed every inch of my body and soaked with me in the warm tub for over an hour. He massaged me from head to toe, paying special attention to my shoulders that were held at an unnatural angle for such a long period of time.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Xavier as he cared for me, strong and powerful will his face falling into its natural scowl until he caught me looking at him. He was a teddy bear through and through, but I felt like I was seeing a side to him that most people weren't privy to.

He brought me a change of clothes and brought me up to his bed, tucking me in and turning the lights out so I could sleep.

"Come get me if you start feeling bad." He instructed.

"Like sore?" I asked, already feeling the strain of the acts we had committed in the playroom.

"Sure, sore or just bad in general."

I cocked my head to the side and scrunched my face in confusion.

"What we did downstairs, sometimes your body interprets that as trauma. If you start feeling sad or upset for seemingly no reason, or you start to shake or feel sick, I want you to come get me."

His clarification was appreciated and I nodded at him, not realizing that was even a possibility until now.

Climbing into his bed, I moved slowly, feeling sore and tired all at once. I lifted the comforter and my arm trembled as I pulled it up to my chin with Xavier clocking the involuntary motion immediately.

"Nevermind I'm going to stay." He stated firmly.

"Don't be silly, I'm fine, I guess I'm just cold." I said as my jaw started to shake along with my shoulders as if I had a chill I wasn't aware of.

"It's not cold in here." Xavier was already moving as he spoke the serious words, not listening to my protest as he climbed into the bed next to me.

He pulled me against him, wrapping his arms around me as I trembled and tried to make sense of what was happening.

"Sub drop remember. It's totally normal and it will go away."

The knowledge that the sinking feeling and uncontrollable shaking was temporary was surprisingly comforting, but I wasn't scared. I had complete confidence in Xavier and trusted him completely.

"Close your eyes and rest" He soothed against my hair as he held me, running his finger tips up and down my arms.

I got goosebumps immediately, and I felt him smile with his cheek moving against my head.

"That feel good?"

"Mmmhmm." I hummed, trying to get control of my shaking body that was now starting to become embarrassing.

Footsteps could be heard passing by the door, and Xavier seemed to know exactly who it was, hollering out for Raf from the bed.

"Raf." Xavier yelled loudly.

"Whats up? I'm just grabbing some lunch." Raf answered as he opened the door, letting his eyes settle on me. He took in the scene and watched as my body trembled beneath the blankets.

"How can I help?" He asked immediately as if he already knew what was going on.

"Cass here just needs a snack, maybe some electrolytes." Xavier said with a softness in his voice that Raf tried to emulate.

"I got you Doll, give me just a sec."

Raf disappeared and I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me as the two giant males doted on me.