Chapter 52 - Spot x Race x Albert x Elmer

Elmer Needs Cuddles
Ship - Spralmer
Era - Modern
Triggers - Overworking.

Elmer rubbed his eyes as hard as he could, trying to get the words to stop blurring on his page.

He didn't know why they were doing that.

Sure, he hadn't slept for more than six hours a night for the past week and even then it was on-and-off sleeping.

It was really his own fault, he knew his exams were coming up yet he decided not to start studying until they were a month away.

"El." Elmer looked up from his notes at the sound of his mother's voice. "Come for dinner."

"I'll be there soon Mama I just have to finish this vocab list," Elmer mumbled, too distracted by his notes.

"Elmer Kasprzak," his mother said sternly. "Either you eat now or go hungry. It's up to you."

"I'll go hungry then. I have to study."

"Elmer," his mother sighed. Elmer didn't notice she had started to walk into his room, he only noticed she was there when she ran a hand through his hair. "I'm not letting you go hungry."

"But you just said-"

"I know what I said. It was just an attempt to get you to eat," she explained. "But you do have to eat. So, take a break and come eat your dinner."

Elmer groaned, knowing there was no way he could get out of it. "Fine. I'll come."

Elmer grumbled in annoyance as he stood up from his desk, closing his book as he did so.

"Good. I cooked your favourite pierogi. It'll be cold if you don't hurry up."

Elmer grinned, his mother knew him too well.

He walked to the kitchen, saying hello to his youngest sibling, Ema, as he did so.

"Is Ema not eating with us?" he asked.

"Your siblings have all eaten," his mother explained. "I thought you might need some peace and quiet time to yourself."

"Okay," he mumbled before picking up his usual happy demeanour. "Thank you, Mama."

"Of course El. I thought you might enjoy a distraction to your studies though."

"What do you mean?" Elmer asked, not having even the slightest of ideas as to what she was hinting at.

"Go look at the table. I think you'll like your surprise." She nudged him forward.

"If this is another jo-" Elmer stopped in his tracks when he saw three boys sitting at the dinner table. "Oh hello. Why are you here?" He turned around to look at his mother. "Why are my boyfriends here?"

Elmer wasn't mad that his boyfriends are there, he was quite the opposite.

He was just rather confused on top of his delight.

"We know you've been stressing over the exams," Race started explaining. "So your mother asked us if we could come over for you. So here we are."

"We also come bearing cuddles and kisses," Albert said with a grin.

Elmer smiled, he did love cuddles and kisses from his boyfriends. "Can we eat first? I'm kind of hungry," he said sheepishly.

"You better eat," his mother playfully threatened. "I spent hours slaving to make you dinner."

Elmer laughed, he knew his mother was joking, she did it most nights when he was in need of a laugh.

"Okay Mama," he said. "We're eating them now."

"Good boy." His mother ruffled his hair gently. "Now eat up. I know you want your alone time with your boyfriends so I'll leave you four be."

"Thank you Mama." Elmer smiled up at his mother as he sat down.

His mother smiled at him one final time before leaving the four boyfriends alone.

"So," Spot started, "you have been neglecting your own well-being in favour of exams."

"That is not true," Elmer tried to argue but was quickly shoot down by looks from all his boyfriends. "Okay. So that may be partially true."

"Well, we're going to make tonight all about you," Race promised.

"Yeah," Albert agreed. "And whatever you want, we'll do. Unless it's studying obviously."

"I just really want cuddles."

"We can cuddle after food. Your mother is such a good cook, I wouldn't miss it for the world," Albert said with a laugh. "And you need to eat."

Elmer nodded and ate his food quickly, really wanting cuddles with his boyfriends.

"Let's go to my room," he said once they were all finished eating.

Elmer started to walk but was swept off of his feet.

Quiet literally swept off his feet by Spot.

"You don't do anything," Spot instructed him. "We are going to give you a relaxing evening."

Elmer nodded and nuzzled his head into Spot's neck, breathing in the familiar smell that was present in the hoodies he stole from Spot.

He didn't even realise they were in his room until he was moved from Spot's arms and laid down on his bed.

He was quickly joined by his blonde and red headed boyfriends lying down on either side of him.

"Spot, give me cuddles."

"You're very demanding," Spot joked. "I'm just taking your shoes off. Then I promise I'll join."

Elmer nodded in satisfaction and cuddled into Race and Albert.

Spot joined them not thirty seconds later and joined in their cuddling.

Elmer fell asleep within minutes and was quickly follow by his boyfriends.

~~~
883 words