Chapter 61 - Spot x Race x Albert x Romeo

This is a Monstrosity But my Friend Requested it so Here We Go.
Ship - Spralbertmeo
Era - Modern
Triggers - Crying and bullying. 

Romeo curled in on himself as he sat on the ground, silently praying for his eyes to stop betraying him.

"You're weak," Sam sneered from above him.

Romeo shook his head. "I'm not. You're the one who's weak. I was just trying to be friendly and you got offended."

"Shut up," Sam shouted, making Romeo curl up tighter, scared of what the angry, and older boy, would do if over-provoked.

"Are you even going to try and fight me? Go on, fight me."

Romeo shook his head, he knew Sam was just trying to get under his skin and there was no way he would allow it.

Even if it took all of the patience he had in him, all he had to do was wait for Sam to grow fed up in not getting a reaction.

His patience did pay off as Sam stormed off in a huff, not ten minutes later, leaving Romeo in his own, crying, behind the school.

Against his will, his eyes found themselves closing, the exhumation of his afternoon due to school and Sam being Sam catching up on him.

He didn't even reopen them to investigate the strange sound whizzing sound beside his ear.

"Romeo. Oh my- Romeo. What happened?" Romeo sighed in relief at the familiar sound of one of his boyfriends.

"Hello," he said casually, trying not to make it obvious that he was half-asleep. "What are you doing here?"

Race took Romeo's chin gently and frowned at the shorter boy's tear streaks. "Romeo, who did this to you?"

"It doesn't matter." Romeo shrugged as he spoke. "Just some guy from a class."

"What's his name? I'll send Spot after him if I have to."

"Can you drop it? Please," Romeo pleaded. "I want to go home."

Race sighed but nodded regardless, helping Romeo stand up.

"Will you be able to stay on my back?" he asked, holding Romeo up with an arm around his waist.

Romeo nodded, determined, and with Race's help let himself be hoisted onto Race's back.

"Are you sure?" Race clarified, using his peripheral vision to watch Romeo for any signs of him slipping.

"I'll be okay."

Race carefully moved out of the alleyway before readying himself.

"Don't tell me you're going to-" Romeo was cut off by Race with a cheeky grin.

"I am. It'll make the trip home quicker."

"Spot will kill you."

"Too bad."

Race took a few steps before putting his weight on his heels and started to wheeley the pair of them home.

~~~

As Romeo had predicted, Spot was not happy that Race had wheeleyed them home when Romeo was both physically and mentally exhausted.

He didn't kill Race though, so Race took that as a win.

"Ro, is everything okay?" Albert asked, lifting Romeo off of Race's back.

Romeo nodded and slid off of Race's back and into Albert's arms where he was, yet again, lifted up.

Honestly, he didn't understand why people wouldn't just let him stand. He had two, fully- functional legs after all.

Despite his internal belief that he was able to stand on his own, he leaned on Albert anyway.

"What happened?" Albert asked.

"It wasn't anyone," Romeo said. "It was just me."

"He never asked who it was." Spot walked over to Romeo. "You know you can tell us, right?"

Romeo nodded. "You'll be angry though."

"We'll never be angry with you," Spot promised him.

"You'll be angry at Sam and it was my fault."

"So it was Sam who made you cry," Spot said. "Or is Sam involved for another reason?"

Romeo shook his head. "Can you just stop?" he shouted. Almost immediately, the anger went from him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted but can you please just leave it?"

"Fine, but if this happens again," Spot warned.

"I know."

Romeo lifted himself from Albert's side and tried to stand on his own.

His attempts didn't last long as his legs started to grow weak quickly.

Spot scooped him up and carried him carefully up to their bedroom.

"At least take me out to dinner first," Romeo said, a grin on his face.

Spot rolled his eyes. "I have. Multiple times."

"Okay," Romeo grumbled.

Spot lay Romeo down on their shared bed, making sure he had a few pillows for his head, the way he liked it.

Albert and Race got in either side, each wrapping an arm around Romeo's waist.

Spot climbed in after them. He lifted Romeo up and lay his back down so his head was resting on Spot's chest.

"We love you so much," Race promised him. "Okay?"

Romeo nodded. "I know and I'm sorry but I just didn't want you to worry."

"We worry all the time," Albert pointed out. "But it's because we love each other."

"But with you two in college I don't want to make you more stressed."

Spot pressed a gentle kiss the back of Romeo's head.

"College or not we will always want to know if something is happening."

"Okay."

All three of Romeo's boyfriends held him tightly, making Romeo feel the most loved he had in his life.

~~~
880 words