• Terminus •

When Amelia was first captured by Terminus, her first thoughts were 'I need to get out of here.' Soon enough though, it became 'I'm going to kill these fuckers.'

She'd been working on her plan for some time, and it was far from perfect but it was worth a shot. Especially since they were planning on killing her soon. They didn't want to kill her at first though, in fact they'd been excusing her actions for long enough for a reason Amelia had no idea of and thought of as a death wish in itself. Since she slaughtered a fair amount of them she knew it was fair to be locked in one of the dark containers but that didn't make it any more bearable.

"Stop pacing, you're giving me a headache," her voice rang out to one of the newcomers that had been sent into her container. "No offence, I'm sure this is a stressful situation and all."

At first it was just her in the container left to her thoughts in the dark. She had been in there for days, refusing any food Terminus offered her and working on a plan to kill them all. But eventually, a group of people got put into her container and her peace was disrupted, making it embarrassing to continue working out.

"We need to get out," the girl she knew as Tara spoke quickly, clearly in a fluster over the situation but Amelia gave her props to her for not crying.

"We will." Glenn spoke reassuringly, however Amelia found that laughable since she'd been trying for weeks.

"Now I don't know about you guys, but I'd say we're in a sticky pile of shit right now, and I don't see a way of wading through said pile of shit," a ginger man whom she heard to be called Abraham spoke.

"It's even stickier out there," Amelia spoke up, looking to the people whose eyes seemed to flicker to her whenever she spoke. This time however their eyes were glued to her.

"You've been out there?" Maggie spoke confused. "What's it like?"

Amelia nodded, rolling her head to look at the door that opened, seeing multiple armed men there. Everyone grouped together, Maggie and Glenn at each other's side, Abraham, Rosita, Eugene and Tara to the side of them, Bob and Sasha remained in the same place. This left Amelia still seated on the floor, looking to the opening seemingly unfazed but the small pang of loneliness and longing was still at her chest

"Up. Now." Amelia huffed, seeing one of the many armed men at the door, ordering her to stand.

She knew this was directed at her since she was the only person sat on the floor, and she also knew that this would ultimately lead to her demise. That was if she let them and she knew she'd never go down without a fight.

"Finally got the balls to kill me?" She didn't make a move to stand up, instead watching as he walked into the room with annoyance.

He was armed with an automatic gun, and one wrong move and it was all over for Amelia, and possible the other group if they chose to get involved.

"Where are you taking her?" Maggie demanded when the man grabbed Amelia's forearm roughly and pulled her to her feet.

She was ignored however and Amelia grew increasingly more angry with every step the man took with her arm still in his hand. It made her feel like she wasn't in control and she couldn't walk properly with him dragging her. They barely made it to the door before she shoved him off of her in anger.

"I'll walk with you but quit fucking dragging me," she spoke, the same monotone voice that she had always had and if it wasn't for the guy knowing there was people coming, she wouldn't of gotten away with that.

"Move. It." Spit flew from his mouth as he spoke making her curl her nose up in disgust and push past him.

At the bottom of the container stood four people, all in a line and she knew what that meant. They were now on the menu too. A boy with a sheriffs hat stood at the end and his eyes followed her as she walked ahead of the man out of the container and onto the ground.