• Negan's Room •

"Well aren't you a little sight for sore eyes," he said and the girl I held shook under my touch.

I knew she was terrified. I could feel it. The vibrations of her fast heartbeat thumped against the glass. I had to release some of the pressure I had on her when I heard the splashing beneath her. The woman had pissed herself.

"Let us go. Daryl. And me." I didn't even care that this was killing my mouth. I wanted to leave.

"Well I don't think I want to Amelia," he said walking around the woman next to him to stand more in front of me.

"Ah ah!" I said, bringing the shard closer to the woman's neck I held and he stopped, raising his hands up in surrender with a smile.

The door burst open. The woman flung her arms up, trying to grab my face and in a swift motion her throat was slit. She had barely made contact before I'd ended her life. And I didn't regret it one bit. I heard her gurgle on her blood before she dropped to the floor, spilling it with a dark red puddle. I was grabbed from behind, my arms pinned behind my back and I didn't fight. I couldn't be bothered anymore.

Negan walked forward after the glass shard was ripped from my hands by one of his men, cutting my palm through the fabric I'd wrapped it in. I glared at him, much like he did me. His glare seemed to vanish though, a large smile spreading over his features.

"Bring her to my room," he said.

I was dragged and pushed to a room, following behind Negan. It was a nice room, I had to hand it to him. Sofa's, a nice table. Nothing like Alexandria though. There was no homely atmosphere at all. Quite the opposite. But nicely furnished. A woman laid on the sofa, barely clothed but it was hard to see from behind Negan.

"You can let her go," Negan said, and the man released me. "Go on. Out."

The man left and I looked around. There wasn't much I could use here to my advantage but I'd work on it.

"Do you want me to leave?" I heard a familiar woman's voice and Negan nodded.

I tried to get a glimpse at the woman, but her blonde hair covered her face to the point where I could only make out her jaw, which didn't help an awful lot.

"Come on. Sit," he said after the door locked.

I stayed still, remaining stood as he relaxed comfortably on the sofa, man spreading obnoxiously.

"Okay then. Who did that to your face?" He asked, leaning forward and pointing to my cheek.

"What, you didn't order them to do this?" I sneered.

"I don't hurt kids."

His voice was matter of fact, offended almost. I raised my eyebrows. Did he forget about how he was going to have Carl's arm cut off? Because I hadn't forgotten. And I wouldn't.

"Tell that to your boy David."

I leant against the wall, my arms folded as I frowned. It made me wonder if he even knew what David had done when I'd met him on the road. I'd keep it to myself for now.

"Was Craig with him?" He asked, with a smile.

I nodded.

"I always knew that pair would be trouble. They're too close for my liking." He stood up, grabbing Lucille and walked towards me.

I continued to stare at him, my expression the same as always as he slung his arm over my shoulder, leading me to the door.

"Gary, go get Daryl. You know where to take him." He said, making a sizzling noise and Gary nodded quickly, scurrying off towards the cells.