1̸͔̯̪͔̥͇̣̱̮̳̉̉̔͊͜͜͠1̸̢̨̗̫͔͔̥̠͔̫̝͍̯̊̚.̷̻́̀̆̈́̄̎̔́ͅ5̵̪͈̙͎͉̟̏̉̔͑̀̈̎̽̓̆́͐̽

============================

Daiki's arm was slung around my shoulder as he leaned against me, exhausted, and I held his hand, which hung loosely over my form, and grabbed his waist to assist him. As we walked, the boy, whose name I later discovered was Sanemi, walked alongside me with crossed arms. Both males were covered with scars, bruises, grime, and blood, however, I was spotless and had not a mark on my body.

Daiki panted as we walked down the stone stairs which, only a few days ago, we walked up to get into the mountain. No one else was in the area as we finished our trek down the stairs. Sanemi scoffed. "Damn, the others really were weak." He sneered with a slight smirk. I glared at him as I set down Daiki to lean on a red pillar.

I crouched next to him and wiped some of the dirt off his face with my sleeve. He blushed and avoided my gaze. "Sorry, I'm so weak. You should've just left me there to die" He spoke sadly and quietly.

Sanemi spoke up. "Yeah, we should've." He narrowed his eyes on the depressed boy.

I turned to look at sanemi from the corner of my eye. "Shut up." I spoke to the green-haired boy next. "You're not weak, from what I saw you were pretty strong compared to most of those demons." I smiled as he slowly met my (e/c) eyes.

He sighed. "I guess you're right..." Daiki spoke but before anyone could answer, the two children spoke up.

"Welcome back." The children spoke emotionlessly. We all turned our attention to the children

The white-haired one continues. "Congratulations" her eyes bored into my soul.

"We're glad to see that you're safe" The black-haired one spoke as I stood up to my full height and stood next to Sanemi.

He looked at the children. "So, what the fuck happens now?" He spoke gruffly. I lightly hit him on the arm to silence him. He turned to me with a glare and was about to open his mouth until I put my index finger to my lips and glared. He stared at me wide-mouthed before he sighed and glared at me, staying silent.

The black-haired child spoke up. "First, we shall issue you all uniforms. We will take your measurements, after which your rank will be engraved" He spoke.

"There are ten ranks in all"

"Kinoe"

"Kinoto"

"Hinoe"

"Hinoto"

"Tsuchinoe"