𝟙𝟟 - 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

============================

Sanemi stared down at me with wide eyes, as did all of the other hashira and Tanjiro. He wore a large smile for me as Iguro let go of him and the boy slowly rose to his feet. He moved his way over to where I stood and knelt beside me. I smiled at him with soft eyes and he nodded at me determinedly.

He turned to Kagaya with furrowed brows and a smile, showing pure determination. "Nezuko, (Y/N)-Nee and I will defeat Muzan Kibutsuji! I promise that we will succeed." He exclaimed and my eyes widened at him. I held back a laugh as I shook my head at the boy while smiling. "We'll cut off the chains of sorrow with our blades!" He finished and I heard Sanemi scoff behind me.

Kagaya smiled at the boy while looking right at him. "That is still far-fetched given your present status. Perhaps you can say that after defeating one Demon Moon." He tilted his head at the boy.

Tanjiro blushed and looked away while I moved behind him and undid his bindings. The rope fell as he rubbed his wrists and gave me a nod in thanks while blushing still. He turned back to kagaya. "Yes, sir." Sheepishly he spoke. I chuckled and Sanemi stared at me.

"The Pillars of the Demon Slayer Corps have outstanding talents, to say the least. They have poured blood, sweat, and tears to prepare themselves for the worst so that they can vanquish the Twelve Demon Moons. Remember this, okay?" He spoke softly as Tanjiro glanced at me with a smile. "That is how the Pillars gained respect and deference. Tanjiro, you must also learn to mind your words." He finished.

Tanjiro nodded and grabbed my hand with his rough palm. "Yes, sir!" He exclaimed.

Kagaya turned at Sanemi and the snake pillar while his smile remained prominent. "With that said, Sanemi, Obanai, you shouldn't be too harsh on the younger ones." He spoke and I saw Sanemi scowl out of the corner of my eye, making me smirk. "That is all for now in regards to Tanjiro." Tanjiro looked at me in confusion and I looked back at him with a smile.

Shinobu raised her hand while smiling. "May I make a request that Tanjiro be handed over to my house for care?" She spoke kindly, making tanjiro's eyes widen and deadpan. Shinobu clapped her hands together while giving a closed-eye smile. "Yes, take them away." Two kakushi ran into the scene while bowing profusely, making me deadpan.

I froze when Sanemi grabbed my collar and dragged me away from Tanjiro and to the front, where all of the other hashira were sitting. I smiled at Tanjiro while waving as I got dragged away and he got hoisted onto a kakushi's back.

He stared at me in confusion as Sanemi let go of my collar and kneeled next to me, while I began to kneel as well. 'It's been a while since I did this..' I thought to myself with a small smile as Tanjiro and Nezuko began to get carried away by the kakushi. "So, let us begin the Pillars' Meet-" Kagaya got interrupted