1̴̛̰͔͇̠̹͇̦̫̖̊̇́͒̈́̀̚̚͠7̵̬͇̝͖͔̻̺͕̿̾͒̓͂͝.̷̛̘̞̥̼̱̩̹̭̮̊̉͆͑̑̀͝ͅ5̸̧̝͈̻̘̫̼͈̺̗̺̯̅͜͜͝ͅ

============================

I and Sanemi walked side-by-side as we walked through the dense and silent forest. No animals or wildlife were in sight and our senses were at an all-time high. It was rumored an upper moon two roamed the area, making us cautious at all times, well... I say both of us......

"COME OUT YOU COWARD!" Next to me, Sanemi screamed with a wild grin, making me deadpan. "COME OUT AND LET ME KILL YOU!" He screamed into the thickets.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "I think you're driving it away more than anything..." I plainly spoke.

He turned to me while his eye twitched. "Well, if it's a coward then maybe.. but can't you sense the damned thing?!" He yelled as he grabbed my ear while huffing.

I whined and grabbed his hand in an attempt to get him to let go. "I can, but I can't sense anything...!" I groaned as my ear turned red.

He scoffed before letting go of my ear and crossing his arms over his exposed and scarred chest, making me sigh in relief. "So it really is a coward... That piece of shit....!" He growled while I held my ear in pain with a deadpan.

I put my hands on my waist and huffed. "We should probably head back, I can't sense anything-"

My eyes widened as a blade flies through the thickets, It was aimed for Sanemi's head. The blade went at incredible speeds which couldn't be predicted. Sanemi turned and as the blade was about to pierce through his skull, I jumped onto him, which resulted in us both crumbling to the ground with me on top of Sanemi. The speeding blade crashed into a tree and I sighed with relief.

Sanemi beneath me had wide eyes and a slight blush on his face while I lay on his chest as his arms were wrapped around me, securing my safety when we fell. "You okay?" I questioned, snapping him out of his daze. He blinked before releasing his hold on me and allowing me to stand up off him.

I stretched my hand out to him and he took it while his mouth was slightly parted. "...Yeah." He responded gruffly and readied his katana as I did with mine a few moments before.

A recognizable high pitched and menacing chuckle echoed through the forest and we tensed. We stood back-to-back while our blades were in front of us defensively. We both scanned our surroundings with sharp gazes as the chuckles continued.

Sanemi grinned wildly once more while chuckling. "looks like it ain't a coward after all!" His eyes were wide with excitement and I deadpanned once again.

The voice echoed through the thickets as it spoke. "Looks like some familiar faces..." He spoke, his voice was recognizable but I couldn't place my finger on it. "That will make it annoying to kill you.." It finished with another chuckle.