𝟙𝟛 - 𝕐𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸 𝔹𝕠𝕒𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕜

============================

I sighed as I gazed down at my blade; the feather-shaped guard on my katana reflected the dazzling ray of sun, highlighting the shape's features. As I strolled into the woodland, the mint-green sword I wielded reflected the tranquillity of my surroundings.

I started walking towards a local wisteria temple after getting a letter from Tanjiro, where he stated he was resting with two new acquaintances.

I sighed contently as I smiled at the prospect of Tanjiro meeting friends. The grass swung with the leaves in the clam wind that surrounded the area, and the birds chirped behind me. There were no clouds in the sky, allowing the sun to shine brighter and warmer.

I came to a halt in front of the wisteria temple's enormous doors and knocked. The exterior of the house was surrounded by wisteria flowers and trees, which contrasted brilliantly with the cream and white walls.

The door suddenly opened, revealing a short old lady. She had grey hair and a dark purple kimono. She looked up to me with a smile. "Hello there, dearie." She spoke kindly. "Are you the woman that a boy with burgundy hair spoke about?" She spoke curiously.

I smiled and nodded. "I am." I bowed at her. "In my letter he told me how kind you were. I thank you for being so hospitable towards him. I hope he wasn't in any trouble" She chuckled and I looked up at her.

She smiled warmly. "There is no need to bow, dearie. It's my pleasure to take care of demon slayers, so please come in." She stepped aside to let me in, through the doors.

I nodded as I walked past her. "Thank you, ma'am" I thanked her with a smile.

She nodded back to me and led me through the temple to an Oji door. Loud voices echoed from inside as I turned to the woman. "Your friend is here. Please call me if you need me." She smiled once more before walking away.

I stared at the door for a moment before taking a deep breath and knocking on the wood next to the door. The voices halted and I heard footsteps approaching the door.

Tanjiro peeked his head out the door as he opened it. He immediately burst into a large grin when he saw my form. "(Y/N)-nee, you're here!" He exclaimed in joy as he jumped on my form, hugging me. Tanjiro wore a purple and lavender striped kimono.

I chuckled as he gripped on to me. "It's good to see you again, Tanjiro-kun" He nodded into my clothing. Unfortunately, our moment was ruined by a loud scream from the other side of the door. Tanjiro tensed and let go of me before rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

The Oji door opened fully to reveal a young boy, around Tanjiro's age, of average height with fair skin and downward-sloped, scared-looking eyes that fade from soft brown to gold. He has short, yellow hair of varying lengths, cutting off squarely at the ends where it fades to a darker orange color that falls in front of his face in uneven bangs. He wore the same kimono as Tanjiro. The boy shut the door behind him in a hurry and grabbed Tanjiro's shoulders. "Tanjiro, the boar's gone mad! You've got to help me!" He screamed into Tanjiro's face.