-2̸̨̛̦͓̰̮̭͍̭̞͕̣̮̻͌̍͑̈́̐̏̋̈́̄͝ͅ2̴̛͔͇͈͉̤̠̙̭̯̣̂͐̏̊͐͜͜.̵̱̭͗̀̓̈́̾͑̈̓̐̄̾̾͠͠ͅ5̵̬̱̈́̅͒̒̐͐͋͝

============================

Silence.

Silence surrounded my form as I walked through the normally bustling streets of the town.

Not the ruffle of a bird's feathers could be heard, and the night breeze refused to move within the desolate town.

A drop of a pin would be louder than an explosion in the empty streets as my footsteps echo through the bloodied ground. The gun on my belt and the katana that hung in its sheath at my waist clinked with every step I took through the desolate streets.

A shadow was cast over my eyes and a permanent frown was on my face as the clouds parted from the moon's grace, shedding a dim light on my lone form walking through the quiet streets of a town filled with bodies.

It had been a few days since I fought the upper moon two, and I felt a strong presence of grief and sadness in this area. As much as I didn't want to, I had to go in and help the person. It wasn't my job, no. But if I did, I would at least know I didn't kill everyone. A terrible reason, yes. But I needed someone, anyone to be alive to at least help me overcome what I had done.

Some of the corpses that lay on the ground were missing limbs, evidence of a recent encounter with a hungry demon in the dead town, where I slaughtered thousands.

Dried blood was stained on the garments of all of the citizens of the city, whose bodies all lay with wide eyes and petrified faces. Their heads were all detached from their bodies, leaving little to no space to walk, without nearly tripping over a corpse.

My eyes no longer held any brightness as my fists were clenched at my sides.

A sudden cry of a young child echoed through the bloodied streets, interrupting the silence, making my eyes widen and my breath to hitch.

I rushed towards the cries and within a split second, I stood in front of a young girl, around the age of eleven, curled in a ball against a bloodied wall, surrounded by corpses. Empty fast food packets and leftovers of fruits surrounded their crying form as they refused to lift their face from their knees. 'A survivor?' My mouth parted and I crouched in front of them.

The child suddenly looked up at me, fear evident in their bright blue eyes, as their face was splattered with blood and covered with cuts and bruises. They were dirty and had large dark bags under their eyes, evidence of little sleep. Her green hair was matted and was dirtied with blood as she shook violently.

My eyes held pity as I removed my haori and placed it over her shivering form, making her eyes widen. "W-who are you...!?" She questioned, her young voice was hoarse and dry as it shook due to the cold.