2̴̡̦̺͙͔̰̙̳̍̓̒̂̕7̴͚̻̗͈̩̪̺͍̌̈́͌̈͝.̴̢̨̡̡͇͓̺͙̗͉͔̯̼͐̀̆̃͑͛̉̈́̈̅̒̉̌͘͝5̶̜̱̚͠

============================

The tree shook as I swung the axe at the bark with immense force, cutting through the whole tree with a single strike of the axe. The tree came tumbling to the ground in front of me and I took a single step back to avoid the fall. The snow formed a cloud when the tree hit the snowy floor and the leaves rustled violently when they hit the ground.

A few branches snapped when they collided with the snow and fell lazily off the tree with the leftover leaves, leaving them to be scattered on the ground.

I exhaled as I swung my axe over my shoulder and approached the bottom of the tree. My breath mixed with the cold atmosphere and dissipated into the snowy terrain as my footsteps crunched due to the snow beneath my feet.

I crouched down to the tree's large log and placed it under my other arm that didn't hold my axe. With a grunt, I lifted the bottom of the trunk and dragged it against the floor as I walked back to my house, leaving a trail in the snow from the tree.

The wind blew my hair as I heaved the large tree under my arm, shifting it every once in a while due to my under-armpit grip and the overall size of the tree itself compared to my smaller shape. My axe was still over my shoulder as the twigs snapped when I dragged the tree with a plain face.

My hand rubbed against the rough bark of the tree as I walked, creating a cut or two on my already rough palms. The blade of the axe glistened in the sunlight that spilled through the leaves of the trees which towered over me.

A caw of a crow sounds through the forest. I blink in surprise and glanced up to see a crow flying over my form with ease. My eyes squinted at the bird that flew over the trees and I paused with furrowed brows.

I stood still in the woods for a few seconds before shrugging, reagusting my grip on the tree log, and continued my way through the snowy thickets.

After a few more seconds of walking, my eyes squinted when a crimson substance, that was left on the snow, caught my eye. I dropped my log, my hatchet still over my shoulder, and hastily made my way over to the blood. I crouched down next to the substance and dipped my index and middle finger in the substance.

I brought my blood-soaked fingers up to my face for closer inspection and narrowed my eyes at it in concentration. 'It's human blood...' I furrowed my brows in thought as I stood back up again.

I scanned the area with keen eyes until my gaze caught multiple carmine droplets of blood that were absorbed into the snow.

I made my way over to the drops of blood and once I approached them, more splotches of blood became visible in the white snow, forming a trail of sorts.