ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟 - 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

★=========✾=========★

She was hungry.

She was hungry for blood, hungry for anything satisfactory.

She wanted death.

And it became all the more convenient for her to obtain this when she spotted a lone man.

He was just there. Laying against a tree, his knee propped up, while one of his arms lay atop of it. It was like he wanted her to catch him. It was as though he wanted to die.

The nights had passed one by one, never once stopping for anyone, especially the demon slayer corpse, and, let's not forget, for the lone demon, whose hunger only grew by the hour. She grew hungrier and hungrier as the only targets she had in mind were those who caused a sense of familiarity, leaving the kill much more satisfying before feeding off their blood.

That no longer mattered. It felt as though her body was caving in on itself.

She knew if she didn't eat something, anything, she would surely die.

She became more and more restless by the minute, and she became blinded by nothing but the purest desire of blood. She needed to survive, she needed to keep going. It was as though an extasencial being was guiding her when she couldn't guide herself, too hungry for my complaints, she willfully followed.

And it took her here.

She was perched on a tree. Her beady eyes glowed through the leaves, stalking her prey and waiting for the exact moment to pounce, waiting for the best moment to kill.

The man was dressed in nothing more than a special uniform and a white haori, that covered some of his upper body, which left the front exposed, showing his deep scars to the world. Yes, he had a katana at his side, and yes, he did have a dangerous presence, but that means all the more satisfaction for her.

Sanemi was no idiot. He knew there was a demon nearby, but with his sudden loss of energy and the much too recent news of his best friend now being deceased, he figured it would be best to just wait it out until they pounced on him. He was ready for an attack, and judging by its presence, it already made him feel weak in the knees, unmistakably an upper rank, if not, something more.

He was ready for the fight, but he wasn't ready for the demon in question.

The demon could smell his blood. It was like hers, but not as strong, not as fulfilling, though, it was different to ordinary blood. Perhaps her body could smell it and guided her like an angel?

Though, we all know that an angel would never take a step anywhere near a demon.

Just from his white tuft of hair, she could already feel that horrible feeling returning. But this time, it was worse. So much worse.

And she wanted to do to him what she did to the others.

She wanted to kill every part of his being

His body.