𝟙𝟠 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪 𝔼𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖

============================

I huffed as I strolled down the stone pathway to the butterfly estate that lay not too far from my home.

The birds soared above my tranquil figure as I walked in the hot heat, which brought light to the earth and its many charms. The petals waved with the grass as the trees spread their branches. Empty pots rested in groups of three on the ground beside the stone path, while fallen logs covered in insects and moss sat next to them in peace as nature went about its business.

My lungs burned and have been for the past day or so, making it increasingly harder to breathe; yet, I noticed that there was no metallic taste of blood at the back of my throat, and I never felt lightheaded while this anguish was pursuing my lungs.

I clutch my garments over my chest while furrowing my brows. 'I hope Shinobu-Chan can help.' I pondered in my head as I continued my stroll to her estate to see her and the boys.

I stayed the night at my estate after breaking the news to Sanemi, while the boys slept at the butterfly estate for the time being due to the fact that they were all injured. I was on my way to see them at this moment, and I wanted to check if Shinobu, who is very informed about many medical topics, could help me with my condition, or at least tell me more about it.

I took a deep breath and raised my fist to knock on the enormous double door as I approached the entrance. It took a few moments for a young girl to answer the door with a stern look after I knocked. She had deep blue eyes that faded to a lighter blue at the bottom, white rectangular pupils, and twin-tails, as well as straight black hair with a split fringe. Her twin-tails are held in place by two blue butterfly clips. She also donned the usual Demon Slayer outfit, but with a white nurse dress over it and a blue belt around her waist. Her uniform has a faint blue hue to it.

I smiled at her lightly as she opened the door. "Hey, is Shinobu-Chan here? I requested to see her yesterday, so I was wondering if she was in?" I spoke kindly to her while tilting my head lightly.

She nodded and crossed her arms. "You're (Y/N)-Sama, right?" She questioned and I nodded. She sighed and spoke respectfully "Shinobu-Chan did mention you would come here. Sorry to say, but she's busy right now, so you're going to have to wait a while until she's ready." The girl spoke while staring into my eyes.

The pain in my lungs was burning my insides while I smiled through the pain. "Oh, I see, thank you for telling me." I paused and looked down. "Is it possible if I wait here until she's ready? I would like to visit three of your patients here, one of them is named Kamado Tanjiro...?" She nodded in understanding.

She smiled lightly. "I'm sure they'd like a visitor, but, a word of warning, they can get really loud and annoying at times, so be prepared." She turned around once I nodded. "If you wouldn't mind, please follow me." She spoke as she waited for me to be at her side.