𝟛𝟘 - 𝕛𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖

============================

My eyes were clenched shut as my hand shook while it continued to grab as many pieces of rubble as possible, and drag them towards my form.

It had been about 10 minutes since Uzui left me alone, and the screams of civilians, along with the fires caused by the battle, have increased. I felt useless lying here while everyone fought, so with what strength I had left in my right arm, I scraped the floor around my crumpled form in search of rubble and rocks I could possibly throw to assist the battle.

You may be wondering, how I'll be able to attack the enemy from such a far distance away, and not be able to see them within what vision I have left in my right eye along with attacking them?

Well, I'll just have to purely rely on my senses and my ability to find presences. Ever since my eye has been removed from the socket, my senses have grown, and even from a faraway distance, I can feel and sense the movements everyone is making during the battle. I can sense when someone gets stabbed, throws an attack, or dodges. So, using this new ability, I'll be able to attack the demons, while not accidentally causing friendly fire.

Yes, my body is still in excruciating pain, but I'll be damned before I don't help with this fight. I refuse to sit and leave my friends to get injured, and possibly die. I want to help, I'm a hashira, and it's my job to protect others and fight demons for the sake of a better future. I'm not going to stop until I'm dead.

I had a large pile beside my shape, which was formed by small stones, rocks, planks of broken and sharp wood, and dust.

The presence of Hinatsuru entering the battle made me purse my lips and grab a handful of dust and rocks. With pain spiraling through my arm, I shakily raised it and gently lifted my arm higher, before weakly throwing the dust and rocks above me.

Before they landed on me, I took a sharp and painful inhale while I gritted my teeth.

Wind Breathing, 10th Form: Dragons Breath

Dragon

Third-person POV

Gyutaro slashed around him, as the small blades of the kunai approached his figure after they were shot at him by Hinatsuru who stood on the rooftop, just above their fight. The kunai's impact faded as soon as they were hit away by Gyutaro's attack and all soon fell to the floor with a clink.

Uzui appeared below him at incredible speeds, some of the kunai were implanted into his body as he glared at the demon. Before the demon could attack the man, Tengen slashed through his legs, causing blood to spill on the floor. A kunai embedded itself into Gyutaro's neck, making his eyes widen.