Singing Contest

Lumeo: *somehow alive again* Oh boy...this shall be fun!
Brooke: And I get to judge!
Bill: Ooh I'm good at singing can I join?
Brooke: *sarcastic look* your GOOD at singing?
Bill: Your right, I'm great at singing
Brooke: *rolls her eyes* whatever
Loki: I will win
Vincent: Heck no I'm the very best
Freddy: Haha I sing everyday!
Brooke: Ok, so the best score is 10 and the worst is 1 got it?
Lumeo: Let's do dis
Brooke: Ok Loki, you start
Loki: Ok...I'll sing Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson
Theres a place that I know! It's not pretty there if you have ever gone! If I show it to you now will it make you run away? Or will you stay? Even if it hurts? Even if I try to push you will you return? And remind me who I really am. Please remind me who I really am! EVERYBODYS GOT A DARK SIDE!!!! DO YOU LOVE ME? CAN YOU LOVE MINE??!!! *sings whole song pretty good*
Brooke: Niceeeeee I give that a 7
Loki: *smirks* Beat that
Brooke: Ok Freddy your up
Freddy: I will sing Five Nights At Freddys by The Living Tombstone
We're waiting every night to finally roam and invite newcomers to play with us, for many years we've been all alone. We're forced to be still and play the same songs we've known since the day an imposter took our life away *glares at Vincent* and now we're stuck here to decay! Please let us get in don't lock us away we're not what your thinking! We're poor little souls who've lost all control and were forced to take that role! We've been all alone stuck in our little zones since 1987!!! Join us be our friends or just be stuck and defend after all you've only got FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYYYYYS!!!! Is this where you wanna be? I just don't get it! Why do you wanna stay Five Nights at Freddyyyyyyyyys oh. *sings rest of the sing decently*
Brooke: Meh, I give it a 5
Vincent: I'll go next! I'm singing I can't decide by the Scissor Sisters
It's not easy having yourself a good time! Greasing up those bets and betters watching out they don't four letters(?) Fucking kiss you both at the same time! Smells like something long forgotten curled up died and now it's rotten! I'm not a gangster tonight. Don't wanna be the bad guy. I'm just a loner baby. And now you've got in my way. I can't decide whether you should live or die, oh you'll probably go to heaven please don't hang your head and cry no wonder why my heart feels dead inside. It's cold and hard and petrified! Lock the doors and close the blinds we're going for a ride *Sings the rest really well*
Brooke: dat skill doe...I give you an 8
Loki: NOOOOOOO
Bill: Ok my turn...I will do Immortals by Fall Out Boy
They say we are what we are but we don't have to be! I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way! I'll be the watchet of the eternal flame! I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams oooohhhhh I am the sand in the bottom half of the hour glass glass. Ooohhhhh I try to picture me without you but I can't CUZ WE COUKD BE IMMORTALS!!!! IMMORTALS!!! Just not for long, for long. And live with me forever now you pull the black out curtain down. Just not for long, for long *sings the rest beautifully*
Lumeo: *awestruck*
Brooke: W-wow you have an amazing voice. I give you 11/10
Bill: YAYYYYY
Lumeo: Ok leave us more dares and stuff....