Flag Death part 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cookie's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~
ROCKET IS DEAD!!!!! The though repeated over and over in my head. And I was mad. My little raccoon friend...luckily I had left a scratch on Fandom's cheek to pay for Brooke killing him. Nice. I kept running, hoping to find someone....to kill. I just needed to get my rage out. Luckily a certain villain was in sight. With a snicker, I lunged into a tree, and climbed through the leaves. I crawled along a length of branch. Pushing the leaves aside, I crawled over Loki's head. And with an animal like howl, I dropped onto his head. Piercing my dagger right through his skull. With a smirk, I mercilessly ripped my dagger out. He was dead the second the blade touched him.
Puny God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lumeo's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~
Night was coming. The darkness was falling. And, like in the Hunger Games, the sky would show the fallen people. Just as the thought entered my mind a bright light appeared in the darkening sky. Four faces in the dark sky lit up the night.
Rocket was dead.
Foxy was dead.
Loki was dead.
And...Vincent was dead.
The light faded. Now only a few people remained. I glanced at Bill. He stared back at me.
"Let's continue looking for Hufflepuff." He said. I nodded. No sleeping was going to be done tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~The Hufflepuff's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~
As the lights in the sky faded, I bowed my head. One of my team members was dead....Rocket. Only Dipper, Cookie and I remained. From Brooke's team Loki and Foxy were down. And Lumeo had lost Vincent. She was surely going to come after me. Hopefully Cookie was doing good...
"Should we sleep?" Dipper asked me.
"No." I replied. "I think Lumeo's out for my blood." Dipper nodded. We cautiously continued on through the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Brooke's Point of View~~~~~~~~
I sat down on a large rock, in shock. Loki....dead? But...how? Fandom patted my back.
"Brooke, I bet you it was Cookie. She was headed in Loki's direction."
"We need to get rid of The Hufflepuff's team." I growled. "And Bill. I want him dead by sunrise." I clenched my fists. I was going to win this. I WAS GOING TO WIN!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~
Quick little update! So...The Hufflepuff u better watch out! Next chapter will have some blood in it! Yay! I'll post it ASAP