Stony

Lumeo: Today I have brought Tony Stark and Steve Rogers to my studio to discuss the....relationship that fans call.... Stony. So Steve how do you feel about this?
Steve (Captain America): Ugh. I hate Tony. Like that's just wrong. And gay. Why would anyone think Tony and I have a relationship.
Tony (Iron Man): WHOA! HOLD THE FLIPPEN PHONE! What do you have against gays? And why the foo do you hate me. *slaps Steve's face*
Steve: *rubbing face where Tony slapped it* Gosh. Sorry to offend you jerk. I'm not gay. But I don't mind others being gay. Ok enough on that topic. Tony. I hate you because.....*True Love by Pink suddenly turns on*
Music: But I hate you. I really hate you. So much I think it must be true love. True love.
Tony: *giggling* OMG ROGERS YOU HATE ME SO IT MUST BE TRUE LOVE!
Steve: *facepalms*
Tony: I love you to.
Steve: *Throws up* oh gawd Tony. Shut the foo up.
Tony: *hugs Steve* It's ok bro.
Steve: *runs out of the studio*
Lumeo: *laughing her head off* Tony do you really have feelings for Steve?
Tony: heck no. But I need a new shirt. Cuz he kinda threw up. And I kinda hugged him.
Lumeo: So all you Stony fans out there. You got it. THERE IS NO FOOFING STONY SO SHUT THE FOO UP ABOUT IT. Thank you.