Fnaf song

Lumeo: We're waiting every night to finally roam and invite newcomers to play with us for many years we've been all alone. We're forced to be still and play the same songs we've known since the day an imposter to our life away and now we're stuck here to decay! Please let us get in Dont lock us away, we're not what your thinking! We're poor little souls who have lost all control and were forced to take that role! We've been all alone stuck in our little zone since 1987! Join us be our friend or just be stuck and defend after all you've only got Five Nights At Freddys! Is this where you wanna be? I just don't get it...why do you want to stay? Five Nights At Freddys! Is this where you wanna be? I just don't get it....why do you want to stay? FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYYYYYYYYYSSSSSS oh.
We're really quite surprised we get to see you another night you should have looked for another job you should have said to this place goodbye. It's like there's so much more maybe you've been in this place before. We remember a face like yours, you seem acquainted with those doors! Please let us get in don't lock us away, were not what your thinking. We're poor little souls who have lost all control and were forced to take that role! We've been all alone stuck in our little zone since 1987. Join us be our friend or just be stuck and defend, after all you've only got Five Nights At Freddys! Is this where you wanna be? I just don't get it....why do you wanna stay? Five Nights at Freddys! Is this where you wanna be? I just don't get it.....why do you wanna stay? Five Nights At Freeeeeeeedddddddyyyyyyyyyssssssssss!
Loki: O-O
Lumeo: did you hear me sing the whole thing?
Loki: *nods* 😓
Lumeo: *blushes* 😳
Loki: Your pretty good. 😌
Lumeo: Thanks.... 😅
Loki: so...
Lumeo: um....
Loki and Lumeo: 😰

~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~
I DO NOT OWN THAT SONG IT IS BY THE LIVING TOMBSTONE.