WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

Lumeo: WE HAVE OUR WINNER: artgirl1101
Bill: I now know everything. Babies are purchased on Amazon...
Lumeo: Uh...yeah sure. Anyway, these were her replies!
1) How the heck do mortals make babies?
They purchase the starter kit on Amazon, then the mom shoves the special pill into her mouth which produces a small egg. The egg hatches nine months later. And then mommy gives birth. By pushing the baby out of her-

2) What does stepping on a Lego feel like?
Like a million suns burning at the deepest depths of Hell. You are near bye, chained to a pedestal being read the entire Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey series aloud, while someone eats cake in front of you. This is precisely what stepping on a Lego feels like.

3) Wood you hit me with this wood if I gave it to you?
No. But your on for the puns. I wood bring it on as you say, though I'm not sure I like your tone. But fret not; I think cherry highly of yew, even though your a bit high strung. Not nuts, perhaps, but maple saddled with a pore self image.

4) Are you scared of belly buttons?
YES! BELLY BUTTONS ARE HUMANS GREATEST FRET!

Bill: I'm scared now Lumeo
Lumeo: Why?
Bill: *leans in close and whispers to Lumeo* I have a belly button
Lumeo: LOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAGAHA XDXDXDXDXDXD GHFGCHTFHJGFFHGHGFJFGGFJHGFHFJGH
Bill: What do I do?
Lumeo: Anyway artgirl1101 you can private message me, or leave a comment on what fanfic I should write for you! Thanks to all who participated! And shoutout to FreezyFreak for a close second place.
Bill: She said babies were made with the jiggly jiggly....I thought you got them on Amazon!?
Lumeo: YOU DO