Flag Death Part 7: The Final Showdown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Person Point of View~~~~~~~~~~
Bill and Brooke stood across from each other, daggers clenched in fists. They glared at each other, malice in their eyes. Bill obviously had the upper hand, being a dream demon. But Brooke had the will....the will to murder him. Bill also had a major blind spot. Since Bill's left eye was gone, he couldn't see anything on his left...so if Brooke used that to her advantage she would be golden.
"You don't scare me." Brooke snarled.
"Oh, but missy I should. I'm a psycho with the power the play God." He smirked.
"Then come and face me. Play this game." She retorted.
"Here I am to play, a quick, sick game to ruin your useless days." He hissed.
Then Brooke lunged. Bill met her with his dagger, slashing at her face. The blade caught on her cheek, drawing blood. Her dagger hit his shoulder, diving into his pale skin. Blood dripped out of the wound, welling up around the dagger. Brooke smiled, and wrenched it out. Bill let out a howl of pain, and plunged his dagger in Brooke's side. As it pushed into her hip, she smartly rolled away. Pulling the dagger out, she tossed it away, behind her, hand over her injured side. Bill lit his hand up with blue flames and grabbed Brooke's neck. She held her dagger up to his throat.
"O-only one o-f us c-can come out a-alive." She choked out, pressing her dagger harder against Bill's neck, drawing blood.
"To destroy is my one true purpose." Bill smirked, tightening his grip on Brooke's neck. He leaned forward ever so slightly, the dagger pressing harder into his throat. He whispered into Brooke's ear. "I keep it hidden under the surface."
With that, Bill crushed Brooke's throat, and Brooke slammed her dagger into Bill's neck.
And it was over.