Karaoke

Princessofmagic Dares everyone to have a Karaoke contest...
Princess: And I'm judging!
Bill: WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WANT US TO SING???!!!!
Lumeo: Because we suck at it
Brooke: Let's start!
Lumeo: Wait! I have an idea! *whispers to Princess*
Princess: Oh that is scandalous!
Lumeo: QUICKY RULE CHANGE!!!! ITS A BATTLE BETWEEN THE BOYS!!!!
Loki: nooooo
Brooke: In that case, this is even more exciting!
The Hufflepuff: All the girls should judge!
Cookie: Yeah!
Princess: But Im still gonna sing!
Lumeo: Ok! Dipper you start
Dipper: Y MEH
Lumeo: Because
Dipper: Fine. I'll sing...Supernatural....*badly sings*
Yeah, I'll gravitate towards you! Oh you miss me when I'm gone. And these things are getting creepy in this sleepy state of Oregon! I'm gonna set things straight again! I'm gonna prove them wrong! Yeah I'm gonna show the world the supernatural!
Brooke: 3/10
The Hufflepuff: 4/10
Cookie: -8/10
Lumeo: 4/10
Princess: 3/10
Dipper: :(
Lumeo: Ok! Rocket your next!
Rocket: Nope *hops on the nopetrain to screwthattown*
Cookie: Okayyyyyy...
Lumeo: Then...Loki you go....
Loki: *sings Demons by Imagine Dragons*
When the days are cold and the cards all fold and the saints we see are all made of gold! When the dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all and the bloods run stale. I wanna hide the truth I wanna shelter you, but with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide. No matter what we breed we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come. When you feel my heat! Look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide! It's where my demons hide! Don't get to close it's dark inside! It's where my demons hide! It's where my demons hide!" *sings the rest*
Brooke: NIIIICE 8/10
The Hufflepuff: 7/10
Cookie: Potato/10
Lumeo: 6/10
Princess: 7/10
Loki: Yay!
Brooke: Ok who's next?
Princess: Uh...we have Bill and Vincent
Vincent: I'll go! *sings I can't decide by the scissor sisters*
Its a b*tch convincing people to like you! If I stop now call me a quitter! If lies where cats you'd be a litter! Pleasing everyone isn't like you. Dancing jigs until we're purple. Slug ten drinks I won't get pickled. I've got to hand it to you. You play for all the same rules. It takes the truth to fool me. And now you've made me angry! I can't decide whether you should live or die! Oh you'll probably go to Heaven, please don't hang your head and cry! No wonder why my heart feels dead inside! It's cold and hard and petrified! Lock the doors and close the blinds we're going for a ride. *sings the rest*
Brooke: Wow that song describes you pretty well....and Bill. 5/10
The Hufflepuff: 6/10
Lumeo: I WOVE DAT SONG 8/10
Cookie: 60/100
Princess: 6/10
Lumeo: I guess it's Bills tu-
Brooke: YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT ITS PRINCESSES TURN!!!!
Lumeo: What do you have against Bill?
Princess: I will be fabulous! *sings roar by Katy Perry*
(Sorry I don't know the words to that song)
Brooke: 9/10
The Hufflepuff: 9/10
Cookie: 10/10
Lumeo: 7/10
Princess: Way to be a party pooper Lumeo
Lumeo: Hehe.. NOW ITS BILLS TURN
Bill: *in a sarcastic tone* woo. So excited. *sings Monster by Imagine Dragons*
Ever since I could remember, everything inside of me just wanted to fit in. Whoa whoa whoa. I was never one for pretenders, everything I tried to be just wouldn't settle in. Whoa whoa whoa. If I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me? And if I seemed dangerous would you be scared? I get the feeling just because everything I touch isn't dark enough...that this problem lies in me! I'm only a man with a candle to guide me. I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me. A monster a monster I've turned into a monster. A monster a monster and it keeps getting STRONGER!
Can I clear my conscious, if I'm different from the rest? Do I have to run and hide? Whoa whoa whoa. I never said that I want this. This burden came to me. And it's made its home inside! Whoa whoa whoa. If I told you what I was...would you turn your back on me? And if I seemed dangerous...would you be scared? I get the feeling just because everything I touch isn't dark enough...that this problem lies in me! I'm only a man with a candle to guide me. I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me. A monster a monster, I've turned into a monster a monster a monster and it keeps getting STRONGER!!!! *sings the rest of the song*
Brooke: W-wow. That was kind of emotional 8/10
The Hufflepuff: *tearing up a bit* 8/10
Cookie: 8/10
Princess: 8/10
Lumeo: *in tears* OMG THATS MY FAVORITE SONG AND IT DESCRIBES YOU SO WELL BILL 10000000/10
Bill: Thanks
Princess: That score is not legit Lumeo
Lumeo: OR IS IT???
Brooke: Yeah, Princess wins
The Hufflepuff: *shoots confetti canon at Princess*
Princess: Yay!