Flag Death part 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Hufflepuff's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dipper, look!" I exclaimed parting the bushes. Dipper came over to me, and glanced through the leaves. I could see Lumeo, Bill and Vincent all trekking through the forest. Vincent was holding his shoulder, as if he was injured.
"From here you could use the death spell on all of them, and we would have three fewer people to worry about!" Dipper exclaimed.
"That's kind of unfair..." I gave him a worried look.
"It's kill or be killed." He replied with a shrug. I sighed. I pointed my wand at Vincent, and softly spoke the words.
"Aveda Kadreva." A burst of light shot from the tip of my wand. Just as the ball of energy hit Vincent, he looked up. Directly at me. And the look on his face melted my heart. He had a look of sorrow and extreme pain. Then he fell back into the bushes, dead. I heard Lumeo gasp, and quickly whisper something to Bill. I nodded to Dipper and we both ran off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lumeo's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~
"Vince! Wake up!" I crouched by his body, tears forming in my eyes. My friend...was dead. "Vincent!" I cried, shaking his body. "Wake up." I felt Bill's hand lightly touch my shoulder.
"Lumeo he's gone." He whispered. I felt tears drip down my face. My best friend, besides Bill...dead. No.
"Come on, let's go." Bill said gently. I nodded, and quickly hugged Vincent's limp body. I stood up, and blindly raced into the forest. My vision was blurred with tears. And I was angry. At The Hufflepuff. It was her spell that killed Vince, wasn't it? I heard Bill's footsteps behind me as I ran. I didn't know where I was going, but hopefully I would stumble upon Hufflepuff. I would kill her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brooke's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~
I clenched my knife in my fist. I was still heading in the direction Cookie and Rocket had come from. Suddenly I heard the bracken crunch behind me. I whipped around to see Fandom.
"Hey Brooke." Fandom said. I nodded to her. I could see she had a cut on her cheek.
"Did you fight with someone?" She nodded.
"Yeah, Cookie was running around. She lunged at me, with a wild look in her eye! It's like she's going insane!" I felt my body tense...I had killed Rocket...her friend.
"Yeah...uh I think I'm on my way towards The Hufflepuff's base...so....wanna join me?" Fandom nodded, and we both set out.