💣FIRST MEET💣

After shuffling with the reports Anokhi took a deep breath...

Mujhe Inke family se baat karne hogi...

She asked the nurse to send Shaurya's family in her chamber.

_____________________________________

Anokhi Cabin

Mam kya aap mujhe patient ki case history brief kar sakte hai... Anokhi questioned Astha while settling herself on the opposite chair.

Case history... matlb????
Astha was perplexed. Kaise case history...

Ahir quickly jumped into the conversation from behind Astha's chair...

Dekhiye Doctor kya hum Shaurya ke hosh mein aane ka wait kar sakte hai???

I meant that as he is the patient so better hoga at first you should discuss his condition with him...

Ahir's nervousness and beads of sweat on his forehead was the proof that he was hiding something and didn't wanted the truth to be revealed to Astha...

Before anyone could have interrogated Ahir and this matter, there was a knock at the door..

Mam patient ko hosh aa gaya hai. Sister informed everyone.

Everyone left analysing the current situation and rushed towards the ICU ward...

Shaurya POV.

I fell like I woke up from deep sleep...
Last I remember is...
I was at the Bar Counter in the party.

Bar Counter...
Shit....

O gosh !!! Kahi mujhe phir se attack to nhi aaya.
Mein yaha hospital mein...

Nooooo..... Nooo........ Nooooo.......
This can't happen. Kisi ko ye baat pata nhi chalne chahiye.

I was literally looking out for Ahir, to exactly know the condition...
I realized to my dismay that I am in deep trouble now..

Before I could have processed anything further, my treating doctor was standing right infront of me.

Hello Mr. SHAURYA....
I am your Surgeon...
Dr. Anokhi Bhalla...

Apke reports bata rahe hai that you are much better now. And your vitals are quite stable as well.. compared to previous night....

She was roughly going through my scans and was briefing her juniors parellely.

What whole night I was here.... My brain was trying to process all stuff at same time, and before I could have stopped this lady not to disclose anything infront of everyone... especially my mom...

She did exactly the same..
Blurted out everything at a shot...

Mr. Shaurya, I hope apko apki condition ke baare mein pehle se pata hoga... Looks like none from your family is aware of it...

Kal jis haalat mein apko yaha laya gaya tha, it was life threatening for you, we didn't had any other option...

Your coronary artery was about to rupture, hume immediately angioplasty karke apke left ventricle mein 3 stents dalne pade...

What....surgery but Doctor mera beta to bilkul theek tha Shaam tak...
Aj tak usko kabhi khasi aur jukaam bhi nhi hua, phir achanak se ye sab...

Mom was panicking and I knew where this discussion is heading towards... I so wanted to stop this lady right there... She can't intrude into my personal space just like that...

I tried to divert the topic but my so called doctor was not ready to let go off this matter...

Aunty your son is suffering from Alcoholic cardiomyopathy...

It's due to long term heavy alcohol consumption...

I hope at least your son is aware of his condition very well.

She spoke with utmost professionalism giving me a not so good look...

Shaurya POV...

These doctors, they don't have any feelings or what, how could she reveal everything to my mom... The secret which I had been hiding from everyone since years, this lady she disclosed it within minutes...

I am just waiting for my mom's reaction... I don't know how she is going to deal with it...

Anokhi continued to explain further...

It's a rare condition but looks like Mr. Shaurya is on a high dose of alchohol since years which lead to this stage of the disease where the heart shrinks or we may say changes its shape over the period of time...

Kal bhi jab inhe yaha laga gaya he was high on alcohol.
His blood report says so..

and his chest pain followed by him collapsing right away was an indication that his arteries were on the verge of getting ruptured.

Hamare pass stents ke alawa aur koi option nhi tha..
We took this call in OT.

We need to keep him under observation for another 36 hrs. and will take a call on his discharge post that.

Anokhi POV...

By looking at everyone's reaction, it seems Mr. Patient has not shared his medical condition with his family...

I feel bad for his mom but I can't help her out... This is my duty... to reveal patient's current medical condition to his/her family.

I excused myself from there to give them their much needed family time. I will take your leave Mr. Shaurya, I need to go on my morning rounds...

I walked away from there patting slightly on Aunty shoulder. Don't know why but I wanted to hug her once and tell her that don't worry everything will be fine...

Shaurya POV...

Morning Rounds my foot...
How could she reveal my condition to mom like that, how can she be so insensitive, how can she intrude into my personal life with such an ease... aise he sabko jake bata dia meri condition ke baare mein... ye bhi nhi socha ki mom kaise react karenge.

Since the time she has revealed the truth, mom is not speaking anything. She has gone mute... I don't know how will I console her, I know I have done a mistake but right now I only want my mom to shout at me, to scold her heart out on me , to vent out her anger on me, but all she is doing is giving me a blank stare...
I don't know what's going on inside her...

It's all because of you MISS BHALLA... My gaze travelled to her on the other side of ICU where she was examining her patients..

A cold stare at her, but my heart was burning like fire🔥.
I won't spare you easily, you have laid your hand on my sore....

You are going to have me very soon and that's Shaurya's promise to you.

...WAIT & WATCH MISS BHALLA...

_______________________________________

..Precap..
SHAURYA CONFRONTS ANOKHI

_______________________________________

Hello Hello Everybody...

Here goes another update...
I dont know if I match up to the level of you guys!!!

Please drop your comments as how you liked today's update... and do let me know if I am able to keep you guys entertained OR not.

Press the like button👍if you liked today's update...

Toodles until we meet next time!!!🙃