NIGHT TO REMEMBER PART 02

Disclaimer. 
Long update ahead... 5k+ words.

The feeding session was long over and even the darkness has shadowed the whole surrounding now.
Still Shaurya and Anokhi continued to stay in each other's embrace soaking the tranquility of the moment.

Folding his trousers, they sat over one of the high rocky cliffs so as to get the complete view around.

Sitting for a while like that at the end of the shore, Anokhi felt like putting her toes in the salty water, but it is just out of her reach. She gives that adorable pout and rests her head on his shoulder again.

Enjoying the beauty of the waves, she watched over the reflection of full moon getting casted in still water layer as smooth as glass radiating the silver moonlight with such perfection.

The calmness of the night and the silence around except for quiet few splashes of an occasional low tides and the singing of the summer insects in between the beating of their own hearts.

Shaurya took her hands and caresses them from wrist to fingertip, as if exploring something precious and delicate. Those hands of hers are anything but not fragile, except at this moment, transformed by his gentle touch.

Sometimes shivering due to the cold breeze and therefore snuggling more into him while managing to keep the wrapping of his heavy jacket around herself Anokhi yawned a bit.

Feeling sleepy wifeyyy...?
Shaurya lifted her head from his shoulder to confirm on the same.

Her adorable pout in affirmation and Shaurya failed to stop himself from kissing her forehead, cheeks and corner of the lips just barely touching it.

Chalo ander chalte hai...
waise bhi thand badh rahi hai...

He rose up and helped her stand on her feet leading her off the cliff, across the sand.

Brushing the wet sand off her feet he tries to slip them into her shoes, but then the struggle to close the tiny buckle of the heels persuaded him to go on his knees.

Offcourse those thin straps were never meant for his large fingers, still with sheer dedication he was giving his best shot.

Anokhi knew she could do it twice as fast as him but she smiled over his efforts and decided to wait patiently.

These are the small gestures that differentiates Shaurya from the rest of the world.

Watching him concentrate she fell in love with him a little more, but wondered how is that even possible when her love is already overflowing.

Ho gaya...
As he stood up he already had a big smile adoring his face as if feeling proud over his own accomplishment.

Chale... forwarding his hand he asked her to retire towards their rooms.

"Aise nahi...."

"To kaise....?"
Shaurya gave a confused look.

"Godi Shaurya..."
She forwarded both her arms as if a toddler drained out throughout the days chores is asking for a ride in his arms.

Anokhi yaha kaise... Matlab corridors mein log honge na...

Wo sab mujhe nahi pata...
Mein bahoot thak gae hu Shaurya,,, mujhse na aur chala nahi jayega... please naaa.... please Shaurya...
Pleaseeeeee.... Pretty pleaseeeeee....

...WHAT'S THERE IN A SURNAME...  #saakk FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें