SEARCH FOR MISS BHALLA

Anokhi kaha hai..... Bubli ????

Bubli entered the conference room, only to acknowledge Shaurya's inscrutable status. He sounded hell desperate to know about Anokhi's whereabouts.

It's been 2 days to that evening when he last saw her... The same evening when he collapsed in her arms.

Behind many blurred images from that night what he clearly remembers is her tear brimmed eyes which held so much love, admiration and care for him.

Her panic filled voice which only sufficed her fear of losing him still resonates in his mind.

But then what happened post that incident...
After regaining consciousness the first person, for whom Shaurya searched was Anokhi but to his fright she wasn't there.
Even her mobile is coming as switched off till date. Neither she has reported for her hospital duty nor she is at home. Not even Reema had a single clue of her presence anywhere.

Since these many days Shaurya is searching for her like a maniac. It was difficult for him to digest the fact that suddenly out of nowhere, Anokhi vanished from his vicinity as if she never existed.

Now the last and final hope rested on Bubli's answer.
At this moment she can turn out to be that glimmery silver linning which can induce a new life in anyone's last breathe..

Bubli...
Mein tumse kuch pooch raha hu ...
God Dammit !!!!! Just speak up something ...
Miss Bhalla kaha hai..???

Silence as response from Bubli held enough reason for Shaurya to loose onto his temper. Something which he would always refrain from doing around a female employee. But the situation was taking a serious toll onto him.

Shaurya please...
Mein baat karta hu....
Tu baith Idhar...

Ahir was quick to pounce in between in order to pacify the ragging emotions of his best friend..

Offcourse stature of Shaurya's impulsiveness and fidgetiness was well known to him.

Dekho Bubli...
Shaurya ki taraf se mein mafi mangta hu tumse....
Wo bas Anokhi jee ko leke thora pareshan hai ...
Isiliye usne aise react ....

Ahir Sir...
Anokhi meri choti behen hai...
Aur uske liye pareshan hone ka haq maine kisi ko nahi dia hai....
Kisi ko bhi nahi....

Before Ahir could have completed his words of being apologetic on behalf of his friend's behavior, Bubli cut him in between clearly depicting her disagreement over Ahir's explanation.

A vulnerable Anokhi from that night already rooted so many unanswered doubts in Bubli's mind and now Shaurya's current state was adding fuel to the fire.
Neither that night she got any of her queries served, nor she expected any of it today.

That night Anokhi adorned a taciturnity still managing to express her heart out and today Shaurya recapitulatiled the exact same behavior neatly wrapped under his enraged nerves.

Haan Di bahoot pyaar karti hu mein Shaurya se ...
Itna pyaar ki sayad mein kabhi khud se bhi na kar pau ....