ROUGH PATCHES OF THE PAST

Wah jee wah ....
bhai ke to majje hai...
Ek taraf Shagun to dosri taraf ye Anokhi...
Not bad big bro..!!!

Vicky who is Shaurya's first cousin was eyeing on Anokhi since the time of her arrival. His eyes were blatantly following her in the crowd.

That moment too when Anokhi stepped out of Shaurya's room in a fully flushed state he did noticed it and it didn't took much time for him to anticipate as what might have happened inside.

Bhai to apne har cheez
mere saath share karte hai.
Phir Anokhi...,

Vicky smirked thinking about his evil intentions.

Shaurya...
Ruko meri baat suno...

While Shaurya was about to descend the stairs, Shagun came running behind her, and pulled him in the near by study room.

Shaurya least expected this from her.

Shaurya why are you behaving like this...???
Mera kusoor kya hai..,?

From the day Astha Aunty has fixed our marriage you have started ignoring me.
Office ho ya ghar tum kabhi mujhe acknowledge he nhi karte.

Don't you think I need a proper justification Shaurya..?

Shagun vented out her frustration seeking a reason behind his cold behaviour.

Justification...

.....wow.....

Like seriously Shagun...

Justification chahiye...
wo bhi tumhe...

Unbelievable...

Shaurya chuckled in amusement passing her an unbelievable look. He was really shocked to see her audacity of questioning him for his behaviour.

Aur kis baat ki justification Shagun...
Don't you think you already know as why I am not interested in you.. or for that matter ignoring you.???

Shaurya passes a questioning look to her stressing more on the ignoring you statement.

Shagun knew what Shaurya is pointing to but she didn't wanted to accept the fact.

Look Shaurya tum past ko bhool kyu nhi jaate..??
Jo ho gaya I can't change that...
but I promise I will cover up for it...

Can't we have a new start... baby...

Shagun cupped his face trying to convince him in a pleading manner.

Do hell with your new start Shagun...
Shaurya distanced himself by Jerking away her hands from his face. She definitely hit the wrong string of his past.

He took a deep breath trying to control his raging emotions as he didn't wanted to loose his cool keeping in mind that their is a gathering at his place.

Look Shagun...
Let me make it very simple for you...
You and me can never be us...
Past mein jo kuch bhi hua,
I can't forget that.
never ever... !!
So please stop chasing me...
And just move on.!!!