HER OUTBURST

!!!...Holla...!!!

One year to surname completes today.
and as promised I am here with the fourth update that was lined up for this month.

This update and upcoming many more are dedicated to shakhi_charm.

Reason being I was on the verge of wrapping up this story in a hush hush manner, magar ma'am ne to poora dimension he change karwa diya...😊

Long update ahead....
Happy Reading 😇

____________________________________

Anokhi's rapid stride froze right at the threshold of the conference doors and there... after a freaking entire day's window her wait was finally over.

A crossed legged glommy seated figure of Shaurya was discernible through the frosted pellucid glass partitioned bay.

Reclined on his push back chair he appeared pretty occupied, unaware of the fact that someone's contemplative eyes were long fixed upon him.

Absorbed by a glustery sensation something twisted in her gut as with neither any vitality left nor any intent to gate crash his meeting this unethically a skeptical soul spun around her own compulsive thoughts.

Till now she was desperate to meet him at any cost, but when the time came to finally encash this moment she felt depleted of her own viguor to even cross the last barrier.

Should I...?

Or Should I not...?

Oscillating in grave dilemma she was twiddling.

Was she supposed to interrupt him now, having known that it might intervene his fiduciary duties towards his potential clients and stakeholders and could even risk him of breaching the confidentiality treaty with them.

Trespassing with his delegates around seems so unprofessional right now but she didn't wanted to put any logic behind her conflicting thoughts either.

Arrgghhhh...!!!
Twisting and suffocating the door's handle brutally, a convulsed Anokhi exasperated, gritting her lips in annoyance.

"Shaurya, I beg you...
For God's sake don't test my patience now...
Isse baar please mera call aap
pick kar lijiye..."

She closed her eyes bracing herself for one last try, pushing one final time for attaining coherence in her speculated thoughts.

Redialing his number she didn't blinked for once, eyes firmly glued at him from behind the glasses.

Many things were at stake today and all it took was just one answer from him to settle down these riddles back on their right tone.

No sooner the call got connected as the blinking light from his vibrating phone illuminated the dim room ambience but being genuinely engrossed in his professional obligations Shaurya didn't let that district him from the presentation slides.

He nonchalantly silenced the call without giving it a thought to even glance at the screen for the caller's name.

"Enough of this non sense now...!!!"
And this was it, with her rationality taking a back seat an incensed Anokhi forced turned the latch down to autocratically barge inside the board room.

"Anokhi... tum yaha..."
The door flung open, garnering everyone's attention as mystified over this sudden abruption Shaurya hastily stood up followed by other board members around the place.