⛺️FIRST NIGHT🌙

Jee Haan Dsouza ma'am.
Bahoot ache se janta hu mein
Miss. Bhalla ko...
After all she is my life...
and I owe my heart to her...

Everyone's eye caught his attention, thanks to what he spoke moments before. Anokhi too coughed unvoluntarily wondering how is he going to cover up for this testimony.

I meant she is my heart surgeon, so I owe each and every ounce of my heart to her...Infact I am profoundly indebted to her for my entire life.

Mere dil ki har dhadkan unki karzdaar hai....

Turning to fix his gaze back on her, Shaurya made an attempt in giving clarification for his statement.
Offcourse for others, this statement didn't held any deeper meaning, but only Anokhi knew the actual emotion hidden behind it.

A mini eyelock shared between them was enough to pour down the ambivalent feelings, which they were currently experiencing at this very moment.

Di apne ye Holi ka color abhi tak nahi nikala.?

Observing some red color marking on her forehead, Tina immediately went ahead questioning Anokhi of its presence. Least she knew it was not any random color but the auspicious sindoor which Shaurya filled in her hairline sometime ago.

Haan wo sayad thora sa reh gaya hoga Tina...

Stammering to fake a vague excuse, Anokhi immediately covered the sindoor under her hair strands. She might have had thousand reasons to decline her marital status but when the actual time came to practically exercise it, then she failed to erase it's presence from her life.

Shaurya was observing all these things from a close distance and was elated to witness the fact that how much ever Anokhi shows her disagreement over their marriage but she didn't removed the sindoor from her hairline, thereby keeping the symbol of her marital status still alive.

Okay kids...
Time to get back to your bed.

Adhering to the orphanage protocols Miss Dsouza instructed all the kids to head back towards their rooms. Soon Anokhi too joined her in managing the kids.

Mein kaha jau...???

A grumpy voice from behind gathered everyone's attention. There stood Shaurya in a confused state trying to figure out as to which room he should head towards.

Shaurya sir Aap to hamesha hotel mein stay karte hai na..??

Miss Dsouza was all amused over the fact that in these many years its the first time that Shaurya has brought up this question.
Offcourse he already knows the fact that being a girl's orphanage he can't spend the whole night inside the orphanage's premises. Then why is he raising this point now.