FINAL NOTE

Good Morning Guys... Hope everyone is in the pink of their health.

Today I am here to clear out my view points before proceeding further to take some serious calls on my story updates.

I see few nasty comments in the character sketch update of the new FF "BAHON KE DARMIYAN".

My sincere apologies if I sound rude but.....

First and foremost thing I don't seek any certificate of being a supporter/Hater of Devir/Shakhi until its coming directly from KV or Deba herself.

My loyalty towards them doesn't need anyone's stamping over it.

Secondly if someone is spending hours of time in writing fantasy stories about her idols, then definatiely she loves and adores them Otherwise kisi ke pass faltu time nahi hai to spread hatered.
Mere pass to definatiely nahi hai.

People who knows me and reads my updates, they are very well aware ki mein ye fan base ko genuinely belong karti hu. I have been here since quite a while.

Coming to the controversial plot thing.....

If extra marital affair is the prime reason for this bashing then I would have happily accepted it at that time itself when I did a poll to know my reader's views points.

I indeed clearly mentioned twice that if my readers are uncomfortable with the plot then surely I will scrap off my idea.

If you don't believe me go and check out the Author's note update of this story.

See I am not here to pin point comments from individuals, neither am I here to please any specific person. I truly believe that I belong to the fan base of kv and deba.

For me devir and shakhi are two sides of the same coin. Be it real or reel my love doesn't change a single decimal for them.
They are emotions for me which I always pen down with each of my updates.

The simple reason for chosing devir ff this time was that a parellel story on shakhi was already going on.

Also It's ironical that people are comfortable with the same plot in case I switch the characters from devir to shakhi. But then I won't be comfortable enough to continue any further as my emotions for them doesn't rely on character specific scenarios.

I never claimed my story to be a biopic, I hope we all are mature enough to have a basic understanding as what a fantasy or fan fiction actually mean.

The plot had some major twists and turns where I was about to reveal the actual identity of the kid to be someone's else blood and also KV being already married had a twist to it.

But but but... as I have already made up my mind not to continue further hence it doesn't make any sense to waste either of our valuable time to discuss over it.

Devir or Shakhi or be it any future fan name given to KV & Deba together... my perception towards them, my idols can never ever change.

I will always continue to be a die hard fan for that Jodi.
Ek dum shiddat wala types.

Also one note I want to add is that I am mature enough to understand the negative perks of being a public figure and media exaggerations over fake controversies, but if KV and Deba themselves are giving a dam over it so will I do... Any news will never matter to me until its coming from devir themselves.

Nevertheless continuing with such filters and constraints isn't possible for me, I am a free bird when it comes to imagination and can't be puppet to anyone's hand.

No one can ever dictate me to unnecessarily change my plots. I am genuinely sorry but I won't be able to do so.
To have my mental peace I have decided not to give any further updates on any of my stories.

Also not holding any grudge or for that matter any sour feeling towards my lovely saakk and devir clan, consider this to be a final good bye from here.
I don't have the courage to fight with my own family.

It was lovely meeting you guys, made some really good friends here and will forever cherish the lovely stories from my fellow writers.

I love you all genuinely and will always support devir in any circumstances.

Forever KV & Deba Fan...
Signing out love and peace from my side❤️

...WHAT'S THERE IN A SURNAME...  #saakk FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें