🌜LONG NIGHT AHEAD🌛

Excuse me...!!!
Can you help me with Shaurya's room number please....

It's been more than a quarter hour since the jumbo jet has left for its destination but here Anokhi was still in search of her own destination.... Alias Shaurya's private lounge room.

God knows in which corner of the aircraft Shaurya has hid himself. Mobile continuously coming as unreachable Anokhi was getting hell impatient with each passing second to know about his whereabouts.

Hardly she knew that his phone must have been lying in some random garbage bin, thanks to his own outrageous deportment.

Ahhh.... Is it....
Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal...???

The steward turned around the desk to confirm on her statement.

Come ma'am I will lead your way.... I was on my way to serve him in his lounge.

Before Anokhi could have cleared the steward's doubt, the air hostess came from behind rolling a serving trolley along with her.

Serve him..... Alcohol.....
With twitched brows Anokhi glanced at the serving trolley and in no time her temper raised to it's peak.

The trolley was heavily loaded with variety of liquors from all international brands.

Aaj to apko mujhse koi nahi bacha sakta hai dearest hubby...

A rapid self talk and Anokhi quickly followed the hostress while plastering a calm temperament along with her.

************************************

Aree Anokhi ander aao na please.... Tum Bahar kyo khadi ho....

Being elated and equally surprised to witness Anokhi at the entrance, Ahir was quick on his toes and ran towards the door only to give a warm welcome to his would be BHABHI.

On the other side Shaurya's heart skipped a beat sensing Anokhi's presence around his vicinity.

He so badly wanted to turn around just to get a glimpse of his dearest wifey but his own inner turmoils were dominant enough to refrain him from doing so.

A formal node in affirmation and Anokhi took a step forward entering the room when....

Aap sayad galat jagah aa gae hai Miss Bhalla.....
2nd left.... 3rd door to your right.... that's Aditya's room.

A shrill piercing voice gathered everyone's attention.

Not even bothering to turn around Shaurya uttered from behind Ahir's back while maintaining onto his frigid tone.
Gaze firmly glued to the laptop's screen he faked his tranquil state but Aditya's statements accompained by his audacious obscene gestures were continously reverberating at the back of his mind.