🕺BHANGRA🕺

Anokhi ye...
ye  yaha kya kar raha hai.....

Shock was an understatement for Aditya, he was out of words on seeing an undraped Shaurya with Anokhi that too coming out from behind the curtains.

Aditya tum yaha...
Anokhi questioned him with a surprised look.
Due to her hectic schedule since morning, she completely forgot about the lunch date which Aditya had planned yesterday night.

Anokhi can you please explain.
In a very calm & composed manner he questioned Anokhi, keeping the white Orchid bouquet 💐 on the table which he specially got for her.

He didn't wanted to loose his temper especially infront of Shaurya but his blazing gaze on him was a proof that he was burning from inside.

Nice bouquet Aditya.
Keeping both his palm on Anokhi's shoulder as if giving a back hug impression to Aditya
Shaurya blurted out from behind with a scornful smile.

His body language was such that no one would ever believe that he was in embarrassed state sometime back.

It's his rivalry with Aditya or something else but Shauya was definitely enjoying this teasing game to the fullest.

You.....
Aditya stepped forward pointing his finger towards him.

Aditya please ....
shaant ho jaeye,,....
allow me 5 mins..
I will quickly wrap this up...

Anokhi quickly stepped forward halting Aditya in his ascend.
She very well knew if she wouldn't have pitched in then things might have gone out of proportion.

No way Anokhi...
Tum abhi mere saath chal rahe ho...

Aditya spoke in an authoritative tone, passing a death glare at Shaurya who was casually resting against the table corner with a sarcastic smile on his face.

Please Aditya only 5 minutes...
I am with my patient & you know na I can't ignore him...

Holding him by shoulder Anokhi spoke in a very low voice, with a pleading look on her face.

Okay Anokhi,....
I am waiting outside....,
but remember just 5 mins...

Aditya sighed in disappointment, and decided to leave, not before giving a final glare to Shaurya.

Anokhi nodded her head in assurance and decided escorting him till the exit door.

Good Bye Aditya...
Before Aditya could have turned to step out of the room, Shaurya spoke from behind, hands waving in air signaling a not so good bye and a mischevious smile on his face.

Aditya somehow controlled his rage and stepped out  slamming the door hard in frustration.

Anokhi turned to look at Shaurya with a questionable look who was playing with her stethoscope 🩺.

Kya tha ye...????
Folding her hands upto her chest she questioned him.

Kya ... kya tha ye,...
Shaurya replied in a most innocent manner showing his confused state....as if he didn't knew what Anokhi was referring to..