THE LOST SOUVENIR

Mom aap mujhse baat nhi karenge. Meri taraf dekhenge bhi nhi...

Shaurya while lying down on the hospital bed was trying to console his mom.
He knew that he has committed a grave mistake of not letting her mom know his health condition...
but right now all what he can do is to try and convince his mom somehow.

He is a business tycoon for the entire world but infront of his mom he is still a toodler who after doing a mistake used to run behind her holding the edge of her saree and continously seeking for forgiveness.

Shaurya kya kar raha hai. Chor mera pallu.
Astha this time looked at him.

Though she was sitting just beside his hospital bed day & night yet she was not talking to him. And the reason for it was very well known to everybody...

No one ever dares to pitch in between son and mother duo to sort out the things as they knew that when Astha is angry with Shaurya then no one else will be able to pacify her anger apart from her own son.

Nhi chodunga apka pallu.

Aur jab tak aap mujhe maaf nhi kar deti mein aise he apki Saari pakad ke leta rahunga. Shaurya pouted with a sad face looking towards his mom.

Shaurya tu kyo karta hai aisa. Hamesha apne dil ke baat apne ander he rakhta hai.
Poore pariwar ka khayal rakhte rakhte tu apne khud ka he khayal rakhna bhool gaya hai...

A lone tear escaped from Astha's eyes.
Shaurya was quick enough to wipe it with his thumbs.

Aap ho na apne ladoo ka khayal rakhne ke liye.
Phir mujhe kya tension. Shaurya gave a kiddish look.

Nhi mein isse baar kuch nhi sunne wali. Teri baaton mein bilkul bhi nhi aane wali
Bahoot kar li tu ne apne manmani.
Aab aur nhi...

Arrey mom aap jo bologe mein wo karunga.

Ladoo promise.

Lekin please aap aise golgappe jaise sakal mat banao na...

Shaurya tried to lighten the atmosphere.

Beeji. Maine ek faisla kia hai. Aur isse keh dijiye agar isse meri maafi chahiye to isse mera faisal manana padega...

Beeji and Shaurya exchanged glances to each other.

They were unsure as what bomb💥 Astha was about to drop on Shaurya's head.

Beeji quickly asked. Kaisa faisla Astha.

Astha looking at Shaurya spoke.
Ander aao beta...

Both Beeji and Shaurya's eyes travelled towards the door to find out whom Astha was calling and what relation it held with her decision.

There entered Shagun.

(A/N I don’t wanna ellaborate her isiliye sirf naam likh ke chod dia. Aab isko mein kya he explain karu. 😏
But she is needed here tab he to apne Shakhi milenge😉)

Shaurya was surprised to see her here.
Though they were business partners and were professionally associated but Shaurya considered her to be his very good friend.

Maine tumhari Aur Shagun ki shadi ka faisla lia hai.

And I hope ki tum mere isse faisle se khush ho.

Shagun was on top of her world. She in her wildest dream too, never dreamt of getting married to the love of her life, but here Shaurya's mom herself approached them with her son's marriage proposal and her entire family agreed to it.