UNSAID REALITY

Excuse me Sir.. Ap ki Tareef.

A deep husky voice from behind compelled Shaan to break the hug...

Without wasting a second Shaurya stood between Shaan & Astha.
His back was facing Astha but he was looking fiercely in Shaan's eyes questioning him of his identity.

Shaan was perplexed of this young man's question.

He looked over Shaurya's Shoulder towards Astha with a questioning look who was standing behind him.

Astha knew.... she can't hold the secret anymore....

She had tears in her eyes... Unable to form words to reveal this 30 years long secret to Shaurya..
she slipped onto the floor.

Mom... mom...
Shaurya turned and immediately held his mom supporting her from hurting herself...

Mom... mom kaun hai ye... aur ye yaha kya kar rahe hai.. aur aap aise.. aise kyu react kar rahe hai...

Shaurya was surprised to see his mom's miserable condition..
He has never seen her in this state.

Mom please kuch boliye na... apki ye chuppe se mujhe dar lag raha hai.

Mamaji aap he please kuch boliye na...
Shaurya this time questioned his uncle hoping to get some answer.

Wo... woo Shaurya
mujhe maaf kar do..

Folding both her hands infront of her son, Astha finally spoke...

Jis sawal ka jawab tum pichle 25 saalo se dhoondh rahe ho aj wo jawab tumhare samne khada hai...

Astha was sobbing hard but she didn't had the courage to make an eye contact with her own son.

Shaurya has always asked his mom about his existence...
about his father...
but due to her past she had always dodged his all questions...

And once Shaurya entered his teenage, he stopped questioning his mom,
seeing his mom dealing with all the struggles of a single parent, he made up his mind to never ask  her about his dad.

Agar mom ko batana hoga to wo khud share karenge.
Mein unse sawal pooch ke unhe aur takleef nhi de sakta.

Not revealing the truth to him about his father must have been her helplessnes but definatiely not her choice...

So he never questioned back his mom ever again coz he can't see his mom going through the same pain again.

From that day onwards ..
Shaurya never questioned his mom about his father's name...
his own surname... rather he decided to make a name for himself and channelised all his energy in that direction.

He started living a life without a SURNAME.

He became the Responsible son... The dependable brother and most importantly the Man of the house 🏠.

He never showed his side of pain and struggle to outside world with which he dealt day and night.

All his pain anger and frustration turned him into a shrewd thinker and aggressive business man.

Astha's this confession shook his entire world.
He was out of words.
He went speechless.

Indeed he wanted his answers but definatiely not like this. In his wildest dream too he never ever thought to get a face off with his past this way.