BLEEDING BETRAYALS '01

---Fast Forwarding by 24 hrs.---

Maine to socha tha...
ki sirf naam isse mein Sabherwals ka de rahi hu...
per parwarish to meri khud ki he hogi na...
per isne to mujhe aaj galat saabit kar diya Biji...

Astha let go a sarcastic sigh repenting over the illusive world that she knitted once got shattered today.

She was still failing to come to terms that her own son, her pride can commit something of this stature.

She couldn't help but draw parallels between the present situation and her veiled past. History was surely repeating itself and she had no power to stop that.

Thirty years ago, A Sabherwal had left a young girl humiliated all alone and today, another Sabherwal had copy pasted, recreated the exact same mistake, shattering all her hopes and trust in a flash.

"Aakhir kar Sabherwals ke khoon ne apna asli rang dikha he diya... Jaise 30 saal pehle ek larki ko sabke samne ek Sabharwal ne zaleel hone ke liye akela chod diya tha, aaj theek usse tarah  dosre Sabherwal ne wapas wahi cheez dohrae hai..."

"Kuch nahi badla hai biji...
kuch bhi nahi badla hai...
Hum wapas wahi aakar
khare ho gaye hai....
jaha hum 30 saal pehle
khade the..."

A lone tear tripped down Aastha's orbs mirroring the pain that still bleeds and seeps inside her.

A pregnant silence followed by as the atmosphere grew heavier and heavier with her words hanging in the air, carrying the weight of past grievances and present betrayals.

Everyone stood their rooted to their place motionless grappling with their thoughts and emotions as they were still detangling the chain of events that commenced today.

On the other side trapped within
the confines of his own self-imposed silence was Shaurya, remaining locked in a prison of unexpressed grief, his voice unheard and his pain unconsoled.

He beholded a sheathed figure not letting anyone peep inside him.

With unaccountable accusations
shot at him, he stood their with a bowed down standing figure with a whole universe burning inside him.

Every beat of his pulse kept reasoning with an unspoken resentment, amplifying his silent struggle yet he chose to gracefully accept all the hatred that was coming his way.

If Anokhi was burning in this scorching pain then how could he not ingress the blisters of that.

"Maine isse behtar ki ummed ki thi tumse Shaurya...
I expected better from you..."

Astha's voice churned up struggling to figure out as where exactly she went wrong with his upbringing.