😌GOLU #THEIR CUPID😌

Why you have to always do this to me Mom...
Apne abhi tak apni medicines kyo nahi le hai...???

Shaurya barged inside Astha's room in a completely iricked manner.

On learning from Kanchan about the chain of events which took place behind his back Shaurya had already got an insight of his mom's reaction, but negligance towards her own health is something which can't be justified against any reason.

Mujhe pareshan karke,
majja aata hai na apko mom...??

Placing the tray on the side bed table, Shaurya settled himself next to her.

Astha didn't uttered anything rather shifted on the bed to spare some extra room for her son.

Kyo karte ho aap aisa... Haan bolo...
Na he apna dinner lia hai, Aur na he apni medicines...

Setting the blanket properly over her legs, Shaurya soften his tone a bit.

Tu kyo karta hai aisa Shaurya... ???
Kaha chala gaya tha Pooja chod ke... Aur ye waqt hai kya ghar lautne ka...

Astha snapped back at him with the same intensity.

Shaurya hesitated meeting her gaze, knowing the fact that him abruptly disappearing from the Pooja evening can't be compensated with any random reason.

Mom wo... wo....Achanak se
office mein kuch kaam...
kaam aa gaya tha isiliye.... Isiliye jana pada mom...

He tried to cover up his absence with a not so real excuse.

Astha kept her gaze fixed at him, trying to decipher his hesitation in meeting up her gaze. It was one of those rare sights when her son was blatantly lying to her that too staight on her face...

Shaurya might have thought that he managed well to conceal his absence with a valid reason but he forgot she is his mother, and is witty enough to read between the lines, she is an expert in differentiating the meaning as what her son says and what he actually means.

Achi baat hai Shaurya...
Agar tum sirf kaam ke liye he
bahar gae the to...

Taking the medicine box from his hold, Astha taunted him indirectly in a not so soft tone.

Aur haan...
Jaate waqt lights off karte jana...
She gulped down the entire milk in one go followed by all her pending medicines and layed down pulling the blanket upto her chest.

Shaurya was perplexed to witness such cold behavior from her side.

Unlike other times when he has to make tons of effort in pacifying his mom, today was one such odd day when he didn't had to act upon for her stubborness. Nevertheless Shaurya didn't gave much attention to these new developments and left her room not before placing a quick good night peck on Astha's forehead.

Jiji dekha apne...
Apna Shaurya kitna badal gaya hai...
Gaya to wo usse doctarni ke peeche he tha na...
Lekin kaise badi aasani se usne apse jhooth kaha....
Aur apko nahi lagta ye doctarni ka yaha aana jana kuch zyada he badh gaya hai.

Gaytari, never misses her chance when it comes to instigating someone against their loved ones, and today she was repeating the same thing again.