♾INTEZAAR TILL INFINITY ♾

Anokhi ...
Shaurya bhaiya tumhare saath hai kya...???
Mein kab se unka phone try kar rahe hu...
wo phone kyu nahi recieve kar rahe...
yaha Pooja ke liye sab bhaiya ka kab se wait kar rahe hai...

The moment I picked up the call Kanchan ma'am bombarded me with so many questions. This was the prime reason I didn't wanted to answer her call.

What am I suppose to reply her now ... Shaurya phone nhi utha rahe, yes mujhe pata hai, he isn't receiving any of the calls .... not even Astha ma'ams call, and how do I know this ... thanks to me sitting next to him on the passengers seat.

Shaurya sab ghar pe pareshan ho rahe hai...
Please aap ek baar baat to kar lijiye...

I forwarded him the phone hoping that he will be considerate enough to acknowledge my request.
But to my dismay all I got in return was him engaging the gear knob to the topmost level thereby further increasing the cars speed.

Shaurya aaram se car drive kijiye please...

I retorted while balancing myself against the window credit goes to the sharp high speeding turn which he took moments before so as to avoid the collision with an incoming lorry.

Since the time we parted from each others embrace he hasn't uttered a single word, already his silence is testing my patience and now on top of that he is giving me a roller-coaster ride with his rash driving.

License kaun deta hai....
....aise rash drivers ko.

It's so risky to drive at such high speed on a  gloomy rainy night.

Kanchan ma'am... wo...
I somehow composed myself to answer her.

Thank God Anokhi ....
Shaurya Bhaiya tumhare saath hai...
Please bhaiya ka khayal rakhna...

Aur haan Pooja ki wajah se unhone subah se kuch khaya bhi nhi hai...

So please, unko kuch khila bhi dena...

Kanchan ma'am disconnected the call. Looks like she already sensed the situation, may be she heard me asking Shaurya to answer her call.

Shaurya aap kar kya rahe hai... pichle 1 ghante se hum sirf sehar ka chakkar he lagae ja rahe hai...
For Heaven's sake will you speak something...????

I failed to keep my raging frustration at last.

Aur ye kya harqat hue...
aap ghar se calls kyu nahi answer kar rahe...
sab kitna pareshan ho rahe honge waha pe...

I know he is disturbed over something but that doesn't give him the license to behave irresponsibly.

Don't worry Miss bhalla.
Koi pareshan nahi hoga...
they know me very well...

Aur.....

Aur....

...Achoooo....

Kanchan hai na wo sab sambhal legi....

He managed to complete his sentence wiping the tip of his nose🤧.

Did he just sneezed...??? I turned to my right so as to confirm on the same.